These TOMS Shoes promo codes have expired but may still work.
TOMS is a company that sells shoes, bags, sunglasses, clothes and even coffee. With your purchase of shoes, Toms uses part of the proceeds to give shoes to those in need. With your purchase of sunglasses, TOMS donates part of the proceeds to help those in need of eye surgery or prescription glasses. With the purchase of a bag, TOMS donates part of the proceeds to provide training for those involved with child birth and to purchase medicine. Toms also uses part of the proceeds of their coffee to improve safe water.
TOMS Shoes Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use a TOMS Shoes coupon code?
- TOMS uses promotion codes for their website. Before you confirm your purchase, there is a space for you to enter a promotion code if you have one. Do not forget to hit the apply button afterwards so your code takes effect.
What are other tips & tricks for saving money at TOMS Shoes?
- Check the sale sections of the website. Join their rewards program for additional discounts and dates for future sales.
Does TOMS Shoes offer a rewards program?
- TOMS Reward Program is called Passport Rewards. After you join, you can collect stamps and redeem those for rewards. Stamps can be earned in a variety of ways. Possible rewards are discounts and chances to win prizes.
What is TOMS Shoes's shipping / return policy?
- Shipping is free for orders that are over $55 dollars. Returns are also free. TOMS must receive your return within 60 days of your purchase in order for you to receive your refund. Keep that in mind since it must ship from wherever it was delivered to their California warehouse.
How do I contact TOMS Shoes?
- To contact Customer Service, you can call 1-800-975-8667. You can also participate in a live chat or you can fill out the form on their website and they will email you.
By clicking a link and making a purchase Dealcatcher may earn a commission. Learn More
Our team is confident that we have found the newest TOMS Shoes coupons. Feel free to share with us if we've missed something.