Levi's invented the blue jean, so it is no surprise that they dominate the market. Over the last 100+ years, the Levi's brand has expanded to include jeans of all different styles and cuts. Additionally, they have expanded to sell non-denim items such as shoes, shirts, jackets, and accessories.
Levi's Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enter coupon codes on Levi's?
- Coupons are easy to use on the Levi's website. Simply fill your bag with the items you wish to purchase and then enter the coupon code in the box that says, "Enter Promotional Code" and click on "Apply." You will see your discount applied to your subtotal.
What are some additional ways to save on the Levi's?
- There are a few ways you can save money by shopping with Levi's. If you sign up for their email newsletter, you will receive a code for 20% off and free shipping on your first order! You can also find deals that change from time to time. They may be a certain sales percentage discount or free shipping with a minimum purchase amount. Plus, you can earn 25% off your order + free shipping by donating your used clothing with Levi's X Goodwill.
What is Levi's return policy?
- If you need to return an item, Levi's accepts returns within 60 days of purchase. Online purchases can be returned at Levi's retail or outlet locations. Shipping and handling charges and other additional charges are non-refundable.
How do I contact Levi's?
- Customer service is available via email by filling out the online form on the website. However, if you don't want to wait for a reply, you can also use the online chat feature, which will connect you with a customer service representative who can answer your questions. If you prefer to speak to someone on the phone, customer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 1-866-860-8907.
Does Levi's offer shipping upgrades?
- You always have the option of upgrading your shipping so that your order will arrive when you need it.
4.6 with 16 ratings.