Zales, known as "The Diamond Store," has helped customers say "I love you" with fine pieces of jewelry since 1924. Specializing in high-quality merchandise at affordable prices, Zales offers a tremendous selection of classic diamond collections, watches, cultured pearls, and contemporary jewelry.
Zales Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use a Zales coupon code?
- Enter the Zales promo code found on DealCatcher.com in the "Using a promotional code?" section on the shopping cart page. Click "Apply" and the discount will be displayed in the order summary section prior to checkout.
Are there any tips or tricks for saving even more with Zales?
- Zales runs frequent sales, such as free shipping over a certain amount or 15 percent off site-wide. Check the Zales website or DealCatcher.com for the latest sales. When you sign up for a Zales credit card, you will receive a coupon for $50 off a purchase of $200 or more on your birthday and 10 percent off of all repair services when you use your card.
What is Zales' shipping and return policy?
- Shipping rates are dependent on items purchased, destination, and shipping method, with all ship-to-store orders shipping free of charge. You can return or exchange jewelry within 60 days of purchase and watches within 30 days of purchase. All products must be in good condition with original certificates and accessories.
How do I contact Zales?
- You can contact the Zales corporate office by calling 1-800-311-JEWEL or by filling in the online form on the "Contact Us" section of the Zales website. You can also use the "Store Locator" page on the Zales website to contact a local Zales retail location.
What are the 4Cs of Diamonds?
- Carat, clarity, color and cut are the 4Cs of diamonds. Learn why each is important from Zales.
4.3 with 35 ratings.