These Under Armour promo codes have expired but may still work.
About Under Armour
Under Armour started with the idea of creating a superior t-shirt. It has grown into a performance apparel company that rivals others of its kind creating light and cool athletic clothing. They offer the following items for men, women, and kids: tops, bottoms, shoes, caps, water bottles, and accessories. They also offer sport accessories for golf, baseball, basketball, and more. Their technology section offers items such as: heart rate monitors, scales, and headphones to name a few.
Under Armour Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use an Under Armour coupon code?
- Proceed to checkout and under the Gift Cards and Codes heading, click on "Apply Promo Code".
How can I save even more from Under Armour?
- At times, Under Armour will offer free shipping with a minimum purchase. Check the homepage on the website. There is an outlet tab on the homepage where you can purchase items that may be off season or being discontinued.
What is their shipping/return policy?
- Under Armour offers standard, two-day, and one-day shipping. Standard shipping is often offered free with a minimum purchase. Returns are made easy by Under Armour. By going to the webpage and looking in the returns section, you will be able to print a return form and a free return label. Returns are usually processed within 5 business days to the original method of payment. Exchanges will be shipping out within 10-14 days of your request being processed.
How can I contact Under Armour?
- You can contact Under Armour by called 1-888-727-6687 or via chat support online through their website when available.
Does Under Armour offer a student discount?
- Yes! Under Armour offers all students a 10% off discount. All you'll need to do is register and verify your student status with UNiDAYS.
By clicking a link and making a purchase Dealcatcher may earn a commission. Learn More
Our team is confident that we have found the newest Under Armour coupons. Feel free to share with us if we've missed something.