Staples sells office and school supplies with items from brands such as Post-It, Bic, and Dell. You can find new and refurbished laptops, office furniture, and more through this retailer.
Staples Frequently Asked Questions
I've got a Staples coupon code. Where do I put it?
- Simply plug in your coupon or your promo code from DealCatcher.com in the coupon code box next to an "Order Summary" section of your shopping cart. Click "Checkout" to update your purchase total and fill out the required information to purchase your items.
Are there any tips/tricks to save even more with Staples?
- Staples coupons can often times be found on eBay. Join the Staples newsletter to save $10 off your first purchase. Text SIGNUP to 555444 to receive $5 off $25 in-store coupon.
Does Staples have a reward program?
- Yes! Sign up for a free Staples Rewards account for up to 5% rewards back on any purchase. You can also receive cash rewards on recycled ink cartridges and free shipping on minimum orders. Staples also also a price match guarantee for rewards members for an additional discount.
What is their shipping/return policy?
- Customers have the option to ship an item to your home or pick up a purchase at a local Staples store. Shipping costs are attributed to the total purchase amount and may be susceptible to Oversize and Add-on charges. You can return any item for free in its original packaging by filling out a simple form at Staples.com if you are not 100% satisfied with your products.
Other than office supplies, what else does Staples sell?
- You may not know that Staples also sells food, snacks, candy, paper towels and drinks!
How can I contact Staples?
- Contact Staples customer service by calling 800-333-3330 from 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Friday or filling out an e-mail on Staples website.
4 with 98 ratings.