These Simply Chocolate promo codes have expired but may still work.
Simply Chocolate is an online chocolate shop that carries chocolate for all occasions. They have a variety of well-known brands such as Godiva, Vosges & Neuhaus, as well as their own brand of chocolates. You can find amazing gift ideas here & some decadent sweets for yourself!
Simply Chocolate Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use a Simply Chocolate coupon code?
- To use a coupon first add your items into your cart and proceed to the check-out page. On the 3rd step during the payment details part of the process will be a box that says "Promotion Code". Enter your code here and click "Apply" to redeem your discount.
What are other tips & tricks for saving money at Simply Chocolate?
- Receive exclusive offers & sales when you sign-up for the company mailing list. Follow the brand on social media to keep up with gift ideas & new product arrivals. The chocolate gifts tab has some awesome gifts & assortments for your loved ones.
Does Simply Chocolate offer a rewards program?
- Simply Chocolate offers a Celebrations Rewards Program that lets you earn points for your purchases at Simply Chocolate as well as all of their sister websites! You can view all of their sister websites on the banner at the top of their website. Memberships are $29.99 per year for all of the websites & brings you some great perks.
What is Simply Chocolate's shipping / return policy?
- Shipping charges are dependent on how large your order is. Currently the company does not ship outside of the continental United States. You can receive free or reduced shipping when you're a Celebrations Passport Member. For questions regarding returns you can call the number listed below.
How do I contact Simply Chocolate?
- To contact Simply Chocolate you can call 844-719-4774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By clicking a link and making a purchase Dealcatcher may earn a commission. Learn More
Our team is confident that we have found the newest Simply Chocolate coupons. Feel free to share with us if we've missed something.