4.2 with 11 ratings.
This beauty and makeup retailer, first introduced in France in the 1970s, focuses on classic and emerging brands from Kat Von D to Giorgio Armani.
Sephora Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use Sephora coupons?
- Promo codes for Sephora should be entered in the space marked "Promo Code" when you reach Checkout. It is located directly under the Order Summary in your basket on the far right column of the screen. You may use one promo code per order.
Are there any tips & tricks to save more at Sephora?
- In addition to discount codes, the site's Beauty Deals section offers codes for special free samples. Also, be sure to check out the sale section for current price cuts on your favorite makeup items.
What is the Sephora rewards program?
- The Sephora Beauty Insider program allows you to earn points for your purchases that can be used toward deluxe samples and other products. In addition, Beauty Insiders receive a free birthday gift and free in-store beauty classes. Members that spend more than $350 per year are designated as VIBs and earn one free custom makeover as well as exclusive seasonal savings. Spending $1,000 or more per year makes you a VIB Rouge member, with unlimited custom makeovers and access to exclusive sales and events.
What is the shipping & return policy at Sephora?
- Standard three-day shipping is free for orders greater than $50 and $5.95 for smaller orders. Faster shipping is available at an additional cost. Products may be returned within 90 days of purchase for a full refund for any reason, either at a Sephora store or through the mail.
How do I contact Sephora?
- Customer service representatives can be reached at 1-877-SEPHORA. You can also email customer service directly through the form found on Sephora's contact us page.