About Saks Fifth Avenue:
Saks Fifth Avenue is a high end department store that sells apparel, accessories, jewelry, skincare and beauty items, and home goods from designers such as Prada, Balmain, Givenchy, and De'Longhi. Since its first store opened on New York's upper Fifth Avenue in 1924, Saks Fifth Avenue has grown to have retail locations across the US and internationally.
Saks Fifth Avenue Frequently Asked Questions
How do you redeem Saks Fifth Avenue coupons?
- Enter the Saks Fifth Avenue promo code found on DealCatcher.com into the "Promo Code(s)" section of the shopping cart page. After clicking "Apply", the discount will lower your order total.
What are some Saks Fifth Avenue shopping tips and tricks?
- Sign up for Saks Fifth Avenue's newsletter to get information about subscriber only sales and store events. Getting a Saks Fifth Avenue store credit card will give you cash back in the form of gift cards and provide additional savings.
What is Saks Fifth Avenue's return policy?
- Each shipment contains a shipping label and instructions for mailing back any merchandise that you wish to return. Returns must be sent back for exchange, replacement, or credit within 30 days to a Saks Fifth Avenue store or by mail.
How does Saks Firth Avenue ship orders?
- When you shop online at Saks Fifth Avenue, you can choose from several standard and expedited shipping options.
How do you contact Saks?
- If you need to contact Saks Fifth Avenue about your order or to get information about their products, call their customer service department at 1-877-551-7257. The company also has an email form on their website that you can use for customer service inquiries.
4.5 with 36 ratings.