4.7 with 3 ratings.
Overton's supplies boating accessories and watersports equipment. Their merchandise can be found at Overtons.com, their two retail locations in Raleigh and Greenville N.C. and at more than 115 Gander's retail stores throughout the country. In addition to Overton's own brands, you can also find merchandise from Gladiator, O'Brien, Connelly, AquaGlide and more.
Overton's Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use an Overton's coupon?
- On the "Shopping Cart" page, enter the Overton's promo code from DealCatcher.com in the box labelled "Enter Promotion or Catalog Code" located at the bottom of the list of items in your cart. Hit "apply" and your discount will be displayed under your cart's subtotal.
What is Overton's reward program?
- If you love to purchase from Overton's, you can earn more rewards by signing up for an Overton's MasterCard. As a card member, you will receive exclusive offers and rack up points. Two thousand points will get you a $20 Reward Certificate. Earn three points per every dollar you spend at Overton's, two points per dollar on gas and grocery purchases and one point per dollar on any purchase where MasterCard is accepted.
What is Overton's shipping & returns policy?
- Overton offers free shipping on standard ground shipping with no minimum order total. Other shipping options are given a flat shipping rate. Returns on unused and unopened items must be made within ninety days and Overton's will offer a full refund or exchange, sans shipping price. If you are returning a defective item, you must do so within thirty days to be eligible for a full refund or exchange.
How can I contact Overton's?
- Overton's Customer Support can be reached at 1-800-334-6541 Monday through Friday from 8am-11pm EST, Saturday from 9am-11pm EST and Sunday from 9am-9pm. Comments and questions can be emailed to Overton's by filling out the form on the "Contact Us" page. This link is found under the "Help & Support" heading at the bottom on the webpage.
What are other ways to save at Overton's?
- You can find additional savings by checking Overton's "Current Promotions" page.