These Groupon promo codes have expired but may still work.
Groupon features thousands of local daily deals for restaurants, spas, airport parking, things to do and much more. They have also recently added a Goods and Getaways section to their lineup of daily deals. Their Goods section features a vast array of daily deals on electronics, apparel, health & beauty items and more. Groupon's Getaways section is a great place to check for deals on last minute travel.
More About Groupon Coupons, Sales & Deals:
DealCatcher has been keeping track of Groupon coupons & offers since November 2010. Over the years we have seen some really great offers from Groupon with and without the use of a Groupon Promo code. During 2018 alone, they offered customers savings up to an additional 40% off local deals and 25% off Getaways and Groupon Goods. Even without a coupon to stack, there have already been some decent deals. Two deals that come to mind this past year were: the $10 Gift cards (Starbucks, Dominos, Dunkin Donuts) for $5 and the Sam's Club 1 year membership + $20 gift card + Coupons for $45. Your best bet for saving even more money is to sign up for a deal alert using the signup box in the center of the page on DealCatcher.com.
Groupon Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Earn $10 in Groupon Bucks?
- Customers can earn $10 in Groupon Bucks whenever they refer a friend and that friend buys their first deal.
What Type of Coupon Codes does Groupon Offer?
- Groupon Promo codes are offered a few times each month and are usually for select sections of their site such as their local, goods or getaways section. Often times the coupon is for between 10% - 20% off with a maximum savings of $50. For more details and any restrictions, visit their FAQ page.
What type of Promo Codes are Offered?
- Groupon has local deals, getaway deals as well as product deals including electronics, health & beauty, bedding and more.
What is Groupon's refund policy?
- As someone that has contacted Groupon before, I can tell you they are extremely responsive and usually are able to resolve the problem. According to their refund policy you can get a refund within the first 3 days of purchase and after that all sales are final. However, if you experience a problem with a business even after three days, I recommend reaching out to them to see if they will assist you with the refund. Visit their Refund Policy page for more details.
How do I contact Groupon?
- The best way to contact Groupon regarding a deal you purchased is by using their customer support form on their website. To chat with a rep online, start by filling out the customer support form and then on step 3 of the form, click "Live Chat". This is most likely one of the quickest ways to get an issue resolved.
How do I get 25% Off at Groupon?
- Become a Groupon Select member and you'll get 25% off local, 10% off tickets, 10% off travel & more. Plus you'll get free shipping with no price exclusions. Membership is $4.99 after the first free month. Alternatively, you can verify your student status to get an extra 25% off all local deals for six months, then the discount drops to 15% off.
Does Groupon offer a student discount?
- Good news students! Groupon offers an extra 25% off food, drink & fun for six months, then an extra 15% off local deals as long as you are a student. Validate your credentials today to start saving at Groupon.com.
How do I use a Groupon coupon?
- Adding a Groupon promo code to your cart is both easy and saves you tons of money! Add everything you want to your cart and click the checkout button. Then, click "promo or gift code" just under the shipping & handling line. Enter the code and click "apply". Discount will be displayed prior to checkout.
By clicking a link and making a purchase Dealcatcher may earn a commission. Learn More
Our team is confident that we have found the newest Groupon coupons. Feel free to share with us if we've missed something.