These CPO Outlets promo codes have expired but may still work.
About CPO Outlets:
CPO Outlets sells power tools, hand tools, auto repair equipment, lawn equipment, and things for the home like ceiling fans, small appliances, ladders, vacuum cleaners, and water heaters. Brands include Bosch, DeWALT, Makita, Black and Decker, and Milwaukee.
CPO Outlets Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use a CPO Outlets promo code?
- Click on the "Deal Zone" tab at the far right of the home page. You'll find all the coupons here. Most are automatically applied at checkout because they're for specific products, but some do require codes to enter.
What are other tips & tricks for saving money at CPO Outlets?
- Shop their reconditioned or clearance sections. You'll get the same great items for less. Take advantage of their mail-in rebate coupons on certain items. Check out their selection of "gift with purchase" coupons. They're usually pretty high in value!
What is CPO Outlets's shipping / return policy?
- Orders placed before 5pm will ship the same day and standard shipping costs $6.99, excluding orders over 150 pounds. They offer free shipping on orders over $199. Certain brands have lower minimum orders that qualify for free shipping ($99 and $49). You can return new items within 30 days and reconditioned items within 60 days and you don't have to give a reason for your return. If your item is defective they will pay you to ship it back and replace it.
How do I contact CPO Outlets?
- You can call 1-866-577-3014 from Monday to Friday 9am to 9pm. They also have an email form to fill out on their contact page.
By clicking a link and making a purchase Dealcatcher may earn a commission. Learn More
- Blain's Farm & Fleet
- Ceramcor & Xtrema Cookware
- Direct Tools Factory Outlet
- Forestry Suppliers
- Harbor Freight
- Sharper Image
- Signature Hardware
- Smoky Mountain Knife Works
- Wayside Gardens
- White Flower Farm
- All Stores
Our team is confident that we have found the newest CPO Outlets coupons. Feel free to share with us if we've missed something.