Booking.com allows customers to book accommodations online for overnight stays. They feature all types of lodgings, including hotels, small bed and breakfasts, luxury suites, and spacious apartments. Individuals are also able to list their property for rental on their site.
Booking.com Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use coupons on Booking.com?
- After selecting your destination and travel accommodations, you will be prompted to enter traveler information, and then on the payment page is where you can apply a discount or coupon code before entering your payment information. In some cases, you may need to sign in to your Booking.com account to apply the coupon. Enter the coupon from DealCatcher.com at the field labeled ‘Voucher Code'.
Are there any additional ways I can save on Booking.com?
- Check the site daily for new deals and updates on discounted travel packages. As well as subscribe to their email newsletter to save up to 50% on your next vacation and receive information on secret deals and upcoming specials.
What happens after I make a reservation on Booking.com?
- Once a reservation is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with all of your reservation details. It is recommended that you print this information so you can have it on hand when you are traveling. Details of your trip can also be accessed by logging into your account on their website.
Can I cancel a reservation on Booking.com?
- If you need to cancel or make changes to a reservation, you can log into your account on Booking.com. Typically you are able to cancel up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival time, but this can vary depending on the specific deal.
How do I contact Booking.com?
- Customer service assistance is available through Booking.com, primarily by sending an email through a message form on their website. They can also be reached via phone at 888-850-3958.
4 with 41 ratings.