About Blue Nile:
Blue Nile carves its own niche out in the diamond world by price matching GIA certified gems. They also follow a conflict-free diamond policy so customers can shop with a clear conscience. You can build your own jewelry by matching gems with settings or browse through their selection of engagement rings, necklaces and other precious gifts.
Blue Nile Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use Blue Nile coupons?
- After adding an item to your shopping basket, you can review your order information before proceeding to checkout. Apply your Promo code by clicking on the "Add/Edit Promo Code" link that is directly below the "Item total" line. Enter the code in the space that pops up and press the "Apply" button when you are finished.
What are some tips & tricks to save at Blue Nile?
- Customers can also save money on their jewelry purchases by finding discounted items. Highlight the "Jewelry & Gifts" tab in the site's primary navigation and find the link titled "Sale" in the bottom right. Products are available at various sale rates, including some marked down more than 30% from the original price.
What is Blue Nile's rewards program?
- Blue Nile operates an Affiliate Program that compensates those who bring customers to them. You can learn more about the company's referral program as well as restrictions and requirements on their website.
What is Blue Nile's shipping & return policy?
- Customers located in the United States and Europe can get free FedEx shipping for their order. The destination must be a physical address, not a P.O. Box, and orders over $1,000 require a signature upon delivery. Some items can be returned as long as they are in original condition. Blue Nile offers a 30-day money back guarantee for local and international orders.
How do I contact Blue Nile?
- You can contact Blue Nile by calling 1-800-242-2728. Customers can also send a message to customer service by emailing them at email@example.com or using the "Live Chat" function on their website to speak to a representative right away.
5 with 2 ratings.