These BackCountry promo codes have expired but may still work.
BackCountry Frequently Asked Questions
How can I redeem a Backcountry promo code?
- To use promo codes at Backcountry, you will need to click the link "Click here to redeem" next to "Redemption Code?" at the bottom of the checkout billing page. After you click the link, enter your promo code and click "Redeem". This will apply your promo code to your total.
How else can I save at Backcountry?
- A great way to stay up to date with Backcountry's sales and promotions is to sign up for their email. You will receive sale notices and exclusive promotions on their site and affiliates.
What is their shipping/return policy?
- Shipping for purchases over $50 is always free at Backcountry. Under $50, you have the options of economy shipping or expedited. The only exception to shipping is for larger, bulky items such as kayaks. These are not eligible for free shipping based on their size and freight designation. Backcountry develops and provides a prepaid return label specific to your item that is eligible for $6.99 shipping and has all of the information that is needed to return your product. Backcountry will refund products that are new and give store credit if the product is used and returned within 30 days of delivery.
Does Backcountry have special group offers?
- Yes they do! Nurses, medical providers, hospital workers, first responders, teachers, military members and veterans can all save 20% off full-price items. They will just need to verify their status with ID.me.
How can I contact Backcountry?
- On Backcountry's website, you have the option of live chatting with one of the customer service representatives. You can also send an email directly from the website or call them at: 1-800-409-4502.
By clicking a link and making a purchase Dealcatcher may earn a commission. Learn More
Our team is confident that we have found the newest BackCountry coupons. Feel free to share with us if we've missed something.