These Advance Auto Parts promo codes have expired but may still work.
Advance Auto Parts is committed to getting you back on the road. They offer many free services such as battery, alternator, and starter testing and installation of any battery with purchase. They sell a full range of products including auto parts, car accessories, and tools from all main brands and their own Advance Auto Parts brand.
Advance Auto Parts Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use coupons on Advance Auto Parts?
- After finding a coupon code on DealCatcher.com, and adding items to your cart, click "my cart." There will be a place to add discounts in the lower left of the screen. Coupon codes should be typed in the Additional Discount section.
Are there any additional ways I can save at Advance Auto Parts?
- Sign up for email alerts for the latest coupons & deals. As well as visit their blog, DIY Garage, as discounts are occasionally posted there as well
What is the Advance Auto Parts return policy?
- All returns are made in store and have to be completed within 90 days of purchase. Items must be in new condition and in original packaging. Commercial tools and equipment, special order items, clearance items, and any item being sold "as is" cannot be returned.
What are the benefits of joining Speed Perks at Advance Auto Parts?
- Speed Perks, Advance Auto Parts rewards program, gives customers a $5 credit for every $30 spent. They also give their Speed Perks members extra coupons and savings opportunities compared to the average customer.
How do I contact Advance Auto Parts?
- Instead of email, Advance Auto Parts offers a service online where you can chat with an agent anytime. To use this feature, find the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page. Then click the "Chat" link under the "Still Have Questions" heading. You can call 7 days a week at 1-877-ADVANCE (238-2623).
By clicking a link and making a purchase Dealcatcher may earn a commission. Learn More
Our team is confident that we have found the newest Advance Auto Parts coupons. Feel free to share with us if we've missed something.