About Abercrombie and Fitch:
Abercrombie and Fitch is an American retailer that sells casual attire for young buyers. It has over 300 locations in the United States, and is very profitable. A lot of their fashion is driven by the latest trends, and also the location of their stores.
Abercrombie & Fitch Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use a Abercrombie & Fitch promo code?
- Add items to your shopping cart and then enter coupon in the "Promo Code" box. Click "Apply" to see your discount amount revealed.
What are other tips & tricks for saving money at Abercrombie & Fitch?
- Buy multiple items, sometimes the deals are if you buy 2 or more items. Ask the sales associate how you can save more on a particular item. Look into their rewards program.
Does Abercrombie & Fitch offer a rewards program?
- You can join their club and get more discounts. You will get exclusive promotions, online photos, and other content that isn't yet released to the public. For example, you may get free shipping online.
What is Abercrombie & Fitch's shipping / return policy?
- You can return and exchange items in store if you have a receipt. If you do not have a receipt, you can get store credit for the items. Shipping from shopping online will depend on how much or how little you purchase. If you are a rewards program member you might get discounts on online shipping if you purchase a certain amount of clothing.
How do I contact Abercrombie & Fitch?
- You can call their customer service at 866.681.3115. You can also go to their website and fill out a form that will let you get in touch with the company.
4.4 with 90 ratings.