Compare Prices Online

Compare Prices

Sunday Ads Online

Sunday Ads

Coupon Forums

Forums

Coupon Forums

RSS Help   

Register   |    Profile   |    Members   |    Photos   |    My Page   |    Private Message   |    Support Tickets   |    Logout
 Search Advanced   Today's Coupons   Black Friday  

Please register and login to remove this ad.
Login : Remember Me  
Password:
Register   Forgot your password?

Quick & Simple ~ No More Codes Required

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Deal Forums] >> Sweepstakes & Contests >> Quick & Simple ~ No More Codes Required Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Quick & Simple ~ No More Codes Required - 8/9/2008 12:54:15 AM   
trek2039

As posted on the Q&S website:

http://www.quickandsimple.com/susan-toepfer

quote:

A note from editor-in-chief Susan Toepfer
See More: magazine, susan toepfer
Dear Quick & Simple Readers:

As our wonderful web editor, Brenda Schmerl, has told you, Hearst Magazines will cease publication of the weekly print edition of Quick & Simple with the July 29 issue (Sunflowers and Reba McEntire on the cover - look for it in your favorite store!).

This is a very sad occasion for me as I say goodbye to the world's best magazine staff... and to you, the readers who have so enthusiastically embraced this publication, entrusting us with your tips, recipes, solutions, uplifting thoughts and inspiring memories. Over the past three years, I have been amazed by your generous spirits, creativity and kindness. Your friends and families are fortunate indeed to have you to rely on.

I know that these are tough times for many of you, and I hope you will continue to turn to www.quickandsimple.com for money-saving advice, budget recipes and the companionship of women who share your concerns and values.
It has been my honor to edit this magazine, and through its pages, become your friend.

Susan Toepfer
Editor in Chief

After August 2, we will be removing the code requirement from the daily instant wins -- you'll be able to participate without having to provide any special code."

New Link for Daily Contest: http://dailywin.quickandsimple.com/

Link for all sweeps & Contests: http://www.quickandsimple.com/sweepstakes-contests/

Because the night is dark.......and full of terrors.....

Please join the DealCatcher Community or login to remove this ad.

RE: Quick & Simple ~ No More Codes Required - 8/13/2008 10:12:57 AM   
LizzyLoo

What do people do that have subscribed to Quick and Simple? I have subscribed till Feb 09 and couldnt find a place to send a e mail on line. Where it says e mail is just to refer the article to a friend. Has anyone subscribed to this mag? I just loved it and wondered if they are going to do a rebate for the ones still due mags. LizzyLoo

RE: Quick & Simple ~ No More Codes Required - 8/13/2008 3:20:39 PM   
LizzyLoo

I called the 1-888 number and anyone who has a subscription they are sending Good Housekeeping. I asker her what if you already get that mag and she said they will extend the subscription you have,I will miss that mag. LizzyLoo

RE: Quick & Simple ~ No More Codes Required - 8/14/2008 5:24:05 AM   
trek2039

quote:

ORIGINAL: LizzyLoo

What do people do that have subscribed to Quick and Simple? I have subscribed till Feb 09 and couldnt find a place to send a e mail on line. Where it says e mail is just to refer the article to a friend. Has anyone subscribed to this mag? I just loved it and wondered if they are going to do a rebate for the ones still due mags. LizzyLoo

quote:

As our wonderful web editor, Brenda Schmerl, has told you, Hearst Magazines will cease publication of the weekly print edition of Quick & Simple with the July 29 issue (Sunflowers and Reba McEntire on the cover - look for it in your favorite store!).

You don't usually get rebates on mags that are cancelled, they just send you another magazine they are affilliated with, so at least you'll get GH for a longer period and you won't have to pay for the extention.

And Q&S WAS a really good magazine.........

Because the night is dark.......and full of terrors.....

RE: Quick & Simple ~ No More Codes Required - 2/27/2012 1:08:47 PM   
iminim

GONNA MISS IT

RE: Quick & Simple ~ No More Codes Required - 4/13/2012 9:16:36 AM   
Samira

Hello Friends i am member of this forum. thank you all

Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Deal Forums] >> Sweepstakes & Contests >> Quick & Simple ~ No More Codes Required Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Disclaimer: By providing links to other web sites, DealCatcher does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites.

Home      |       About Us      |       Help      |       Contact Us      |       Advertise      |       Press       |       Local Deals

Copyright 1999-2011 Ecatcher, Inc - DealCatcher.com All Rights Reserved.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.2