Compare Prices Online

Compare Prices

Sunday Ads Online

Sunday Ads

Coupon Forums

Forums

Coupon Forums

RSS Help   

Register   |    Profile   |    Members   |    Photos   |    My Page   |    Private Message   |    Support Tickets   |    Logout
 Search Advanced   Today's Coupons   Black Friday  

Please register and login to remove this ad.
Login : Remember Me  
Password:
Register   Forgot your password?

New Tiger Direct Outlet Store

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Deal Forums] >> Hot Deals >> New Tiger Direct Outlet Store Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Tiger Direct Outlet Store - 2/19/2003 9:20:11 PM   
h2opologeek

As of 2/18/2003 the Global Computer Outlet Store in Naperville, IL (40 mins from Chicago) is now also a Tiger Direct Outlet Store which means you can do a store pickup and use Tiger' s Rebate coupons. This store is also an outlet for Dartek.

The address for it is:

175 Ambassador Dr
Naperville, IL

Right behind the target on Route 59

< Message edited by h2opologeek -- 2/19/2003 10:23:59 PM >

Please join the DealCatcher Community or login to remove this ad.

RE: New Tiger Direct Outlet Store - 2/19/2003 11:18:35 PM   
Nightmare

What kind of stuff do they have at the outlet? Anything " good" ? My wife is out of town this weekend, I just got a job and have $ to spend Maybe some of the Chicago readers could setup a time to meet out there. Kegger22?

Nightmare

-Some people play hard to get, I play hard to want.

RE: New Tiger Direct Outlet Store - 2/19/2003 11:40:23 PM   
h2opologeek

I was there today, I have to go there twice a week to pick stuff up for work and I didn' t see anything great. Every now and then they will have a real good deal on 21" CRT monitors and its alot cheaper to buy it there and not have to pay for shipping. Also as posted on the main site eariler is the Lexar 256MB USB 2.0 Jump Drive for 79.99 with rebate. I usually goto the store every Wed and Thurs at 10:00 am.

Make sure you call the store before you go they close at 6:00 pm some days.

Phone Number: 630.548.2000

RE: New Tiger Direct Outlet Store - 2/20/2003 12:19:22 AM   
miamikk

I live in Miami and Tigerdirect Outlet is 4 miles from my home. I been there couple of times, but they dont have a lot of stuff. May be 5% or what they have online or even less. Not really a great in-store to shop. Last time when there was a deal on Thanks giving, Free after rebate 64MB memory' s or 128MB ( i dont remember), they said they dont have any in store. I have to buy online.

miamikk

RE: New Tiger Direct Outlet Store - 2/20/2003 12:42:18 PM   
Beer Hound

Unless they changed things around in the last 2 weeks, they really don' t have anything special there except when they throw sales on Sat. mornings every once and awhile. Unless you' re looking for specialty stuff their prices are higher than what we find them for and I do believe that Global Computer and Tiger Direct have been sister companies for awhile and Tiger has been using this facility in Naperville for a long time for storage and shipping purposes.

RE: New Tiger Direct Outlet Store - 2/20/2003 8:04:40 PM   
h2opologeek

Yes they are sister companies but until now you could not do a instore pickup from Tiger Direct and also use a Tiger Direct rebate but now you are able to. I was happy that they did this but it was also a kick in the pants because I bought a Cendyne DVD-burner and did an in-store pickup but was not able to do the rebate.

RE: New Tiger Direct Outlet Store - 2/20/2003 8:08:26 PM   
Beer Hound

was it any cheaper when picked up in store? Also could you have done a PM when you picked it up? I don' t know if that is even possible but well worth looking into for us folks in the area

RE: New Tiger Direct Outlet Store - 2/20/2003 8:13:48 PM   
h2opologeek

What do you mean by a PM? This is what I did tiger had the burner listed cheaper than Global even with out the rebate and I didn' t have to pay shipping; so I had the product pulled from the tiger warehouse and then the price from tiger stuck with it.

RE: New Tiger Direct Outlet Store - 2/20/2003 8:15:43 PM   
Beer Hound

What was the price because Staples had them on sale this week with a 50.00 rebate

RE: New Tiger Direct Outlet Store - 2/20/2003 8:18:01 PM   
h2opologeek

I think it was like $269 but don' t know, I saw that staples deal but it was already to late since I opened it all up already

RE: New Tiger Direct Outlet Store - 2/20/2003 8:32:24 PM   
Beer Hound

PM stands for price match

Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Deal Forums] >> Hot Deals >> New Tiger Direct Outlet Store Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Disclaimer: By providing links to other web sites, DealCatcher does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites.

Home      |       About Us      |       Help      |       Contact Us      |       Advertise      |       Press       |       Local Deals

Copyright 1999-2011 Ecatcher, Inc - DealCatcher.com All Rights Reserved.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.2