Compare Prices Online

Compare Prices

Sunday Ads Online

Sunday Ads

Coupon Forums

Forums

Coupon Forums

RSS Help   

Register   |    Profile   |    Members   |    Photos   |    My Page   |    Private Message   |    Support Tickets   |    Logout
 Search Advanced   Today's Coupons   Black Friday  

Please register and login to remove this ad.
Login : Remember Me  
Password:
Register   Forgot your password?

$50 Hotel gift card

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Deal Forums] >> Free Stuff >> $50 Hotel gift card Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
$50 Hotel gift card - 12/12/2007 10:35:50 AM   
DFWeclecticOne

"I'm In" is a trip planning service. You DO NOT have to register to get this offer. When you go to the home page, the first picture that pops up should offer you the ability to take a survey (took me two minutes) and in return you get the gift card in your email box in 2 to 4 weeks. Here is hoping it comes!!!

http://www.imin.com/home

"18,000 children die every day from hunger and malnutrition."

Constance

Please join the DealCatcher Community or login to remove this ad.

RE: $50 Hotel gift card - 12/12/2007 11:07:02 AM   
abond0017

Thanks!!
Hope it comes, it'll be handy for holiday travelling.

live life kindly, karma will reward or punish you in the end

RE: $50 Hotel gift card - 12/12/2007 1:11:43 PM   
SEP007PA

Use Your $50 Hotel Gift Card at Over 1,300 Hotel and Resorts
http://www.imin.com/grouptripideas/group_survey_giftcard_1

Award Description

Enjoy a $50 Hotel Gift Card, valid for stays of 2 or more nights, through December 31, 2008 at over 1,300 hotels worldwide. Gift cards must be redeemed online, using a special website operated by our incentive provider, Destination Rewards, Inc. Destination Rewards uses the most advanced technology available and is linked in real-time to the central reservation system of every participating hotel to ensure that your gift card savings are applied to the best available rates. Therefore, you should not call hotels directly to redeem this award. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers, special discounts and is subject to the terms and conditions of the Destination Rewards program outlined below.

Once I Complete the Survey, How Do I Receive and Use my $50 Hotel Gift Card?

Once you complete the survey, your $50 Hotel Gift Card will be fulfilled to you by email within 2-4 weeks by I'm in!. As part of this email, we will provide the redemption website details and your personal access code. Any questions regarding receipt of your award should be sent to award@imin.com. All awards will be sent to the email address of record for the group creator at the time of fulfillment. Awards must be redeemed, following the specific instructions on the email and must be booked through the designated site provided in your fulfillment email. Awards cannot be booked directly with the hotel. The balance of charges not covered by the Gift Card must be paid with a major credit card in the name of the person traveling.

Additional Eligibility Rules for Earning Your $50 Hotel Gift Card

This award and promotion is void where prohibited by law and is open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 21 years of age or older, excluding residents of Puerto Rico, U.S. territories and possessions. The award promotion is only available for a limited period of time. I'm in! reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue this offer at any time. The maximum number of eligible survey entries per person is ONE (1). Additional survey entries from the same person are not eligible for an award. Award entries developed by a script, macro or other automated means are not eligible and will automatically disqualify the entrant from receiving any promotional awards. By participating in this promotion, survey respondents agree to abide by these promotional rules, the terms and conditions of the I'm in! service, and by the decisions of I'm in! whose decisions are final. Failure to abide by these rules may result in disqualification from the promotion and award. All eligible individuals who receive the promotional award are bound by the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy of I'm in!

Frequently Asked Questions About the $50 Hotel Gift Card
Q: How does the Hotel Gift Card work?
A: The process is easy. Once you receive your electronic/email award notice, simply visit the Destination Rewards’ website: http://www.myhotelgiftcard.com. Using the search page, select your destination and desired travel dates. Your request must be for a minimum of 2 nights. Click on ‘Search’ and our state-of-the-art system goes to the central reservation system for each supplier and returns all currently available hotels. The display will show you the guaranteed lowest hotel room rate for your search selection along with the applied value of your Hotel Gift Card and the final room rate for that hotel. Ready to make a reservation? Select ‘Book It’ next to your hotel choice. A detailed breakdown of the room rate, applicable taxes and the applied Hotel Gift Card value is displayed. Provide your major credit card to pay the balance not covered by the Hotel Gift Card. Select ‘Continue’ and you will be provided with a printable confirmation letter once credit card approval has been obtained.
Q: What hotels are included in the Hotel Gift Card offer?
A: There are more than 1,300 hotels and resorts for you to choose from. You can choose from select locations at many of the major brands, with the list updated continuously. The selection you’re offered depends on your destination, travel dates and each hotel’s availability.
Q: Can I make a reservation directly with a hotel?
A: No, to take advantage of the Hotel Gift Card offer, all reservations must be made through the Destination Rewards website, www.destinationrewards.com, call center, or designated affiliate.
Q: How much advance notice do I need to make a reservation?
A: Of course this depends on availability and varies from hotel to hotel with most requiring only a 24 to 48 hour advance notice. There are some locations that require 7 or more days in advance. To ensure the best availability try to make your reservations at least 30 days, or more, ahead of your arrival date.
Q: What if I need to cancel my reservation – are there any penalties or fees?
A: Each supplier establishes cancellation penalties and fees. That information is passed along to you at the time of your reservation request. Please refer to your confirmation notice to reference the cancellation policy for your booking. The letter will explain the time period in which a reservation can be cancelled without penalty, as well as any applicable cancellation penalty restrictions or fees for the reservation. Regardless of the cancellation penalty incurred for the Hotel Gift Card reservation, Destination Rewards will re-deposit the $50 Hotel Gift Card value back onto your account.
Q: How do I cancel a reservation?
A: Simply go the ‘MY ACCOUNT’ section on the Destination Rewards website (http://www.myhotelgiftcard.com) and select ‘Cancel’ next to the appropriate reservation. You will receive a cancellation confirmation email within 24 hours. Important: ALL cancellations must be made directly with Destination Rewards. The hotel cannot process your refund for a reservation made with Destination Rewards. Reservations not cancelled directly with Destination Rewards may not be eligible for a refund and/or cancellation penalties may apply.
Q: How do I receive my refund?
A: All refunds, if applicable, are credited back to your credit card account within 72 hours of your cancellation, less any and all cancellation fees or charges if applicable.
Q: Can I make reservations for family or friends and use my Hotel Gift Card?
A: Yes, you can. Simply follow the simple steps above.
Q: What if I need to change a reservation?
A: Once your reservation has been confirmed and paid for, you must cancel the original reservation and make a new reservation to make any changes. Important: All applicable cancellation penalties or fees will apply to the original booking. Refunds on the original reservation will be processed as a normal cancellation. Suggestion: Check availability for your NEW reservation information before you cancel your original reservation.
Q: Do I need a copy of the confirmation letter when I check-in to the hotel or resort?
A: Yes, You will need to present a copy of your confirmation letter to the hotel or resort upon arrival. This is the hotel’s confirmation that your reservation has been prepaid and offers additional information to that specific hotel based on their reservation requirements.
Q: I made a reservation (or cancelled a reservation) and lost my confirmation page, how do I get a duplicate copy?
A: Just visit the website (http://www.myhotelgiftcard.com) and select the ‘MY ACCOUNT’ section. Your current and past activity is archived under this heading. You can obtain a new copy of your reservation confirmation or cancellation confirmation in this section.
Q: Can I use other discounts or coupons with this offer?
A: No, the Hotel Gift Card offer may not be combined with any additional discounts, other Gift Cards or coupons of any type.
Q: Will I receive Frequent Guest Credit for my hotel stay?
A: Certain hotels may not permit points and/or mileage accrual with any Airline Frequent Flyer or Hotel Frequent Guest program when using the Hotel Gift Card.
Q: If I don’t redeem my Hotel Gift Card for a hotel stay, can I trade it for cash?
A: No, the Hotel Gift Card has no cash surrender value, and may only be redeemed for a hotel stay booked at www.destinationrewards.com.
Q: How can I speak with an agent?
A: Agents are available Monday to Friday 9AM to 6:30 PM, EST , at 1-866-25REWARDS.

Destination Rewards, Inc. T&C's (aka-A Bunch More Fine Print)

The recipient of this $50 Hotel Gift Card from Im in! is entitled to apply the $50 value of the Gift Card towards the purchase of a hotel stay at any of the hotels listed at http://www.myhotelgiftcard.com. The purchase must be for a minimum 2 consecutive night stay. The balance of charges after the Gift Card is applied must be paid with a major credit card in the name of the traveler. All reservations must be made through www.myhotelgiftcard.com. The value on the Gift Card will be applied to the same rate obtained when calling the hotel directly, Guaranteed: If you find a lower rate at the time of booking on the website listed above, we will adjust the price to the lower price and add another $50 value onto your Gift Card for a future reservation. 2. The person who activates this card must be the traveler and must be 21 years of age. The traveler must have a major credit card in his/her name at the time of check-in to cover any incidental charges incurred during the stay. 3. For hotel and resort stays, due to the special cooperative participation for this offer, payment in full via major credit card is due when a reservation is confirmed. Hotel cancellation and refund policies, along with cancellation fees, if applicable, vary by location and will be disclosed at the time of booking. 4. This travel award may not be combined with or applied towards other certificates, promotions, special offers, special rate programs or gift card or any other offer whatsoever. Terms, conditions, cancellation policies, and hotel, resort or other supplier participation are subject to change without notice. Hotel frequent guest and/or airline mileage points accrual and/or credit may not be applicable in conjunction with this offer. 5. Destination Rewards, Inc., its agents, assignees and designees, act only as order processors for the hotels, resorts and suppliers, and do not assume any liability or responsibility for damage, expense, inconvenience, injury, accident, death or damage to any persons or property, whatsoever, experienced with any supplier or any hotel or resort, or in transit to and from said venues, and make no warranty of any kind with respect to the good or services offered by any hotel or other supplier. Destination Rewards, Inc. shall not be responsible for delays or cancellations due to weather or mechanical breakdowns, war, acts of God or any other matters beyond its reasonable control. 6. By activating this Gift Card, the traveler consents to be bound by all the terms and conditions as stated herein, in addition to the terms and conditions as stated on www.myhotelgiftcard.com. The recipient further signifies agreement to these terms and conditions by submission of final payment to Destination Rewards for any travel arrangements and/or supplier offers. 7. No refunds shall be provided for any unused portion of this Gift Card. The value loaded on this Gift Card has no cash surrender value. The Gift Card value may only be redeemed according to the rules set forth in the Gift Card Program. 8. It is the responsibility of the traveler to review and verify the accuracy of all reservations, documents and other correspondence. 9. THIS TRAVEL AWARD IS NOT VALID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Destination Rewards assumes no responsibility for any verbal or written representation made in conjunction with this award by any distributor and/or their agent(s) other than those included in this award. This Gift Card, once activated, is not transferable. 10. Reservations are based on availability and are limited to what appears on the designated website at the time of booking. This Gift Card expires on December 31, 2008. 11. Gift cards/certificates should be treated like cash; no refunds or replacements will be provided for lost or stolen gift cards/certificates. Destination Rewards, Inc. is a registered seller of travel in California, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Nevada and Washington under each state's seller of travel regulations. For more information, visit the Destination Rewards website at www.destinationrewards.com.

" S' il est libre, il est pour moi !"
- SEP007PA

RE: $50 Hotel gift card - 12/13/2007 5:20:04 PM   
fortywifey

I cant find the survey :(

I dont let the drama in my life interfere with my work, if anything its motivation for me to succeed

RE: $50 Hotel gift card - 12/14/2007 7:20:01 PM   
abond0017

got the email from them today. it did what it promised, a free $50.00 hotel reward.
only bad thing is that by booking through their site (which is required to redeem it) you end up paying about $50.00 more than other published rates, so it evens out.

live life kindly, karma will reward or punish you in the end

Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Deal Forums] >> Free Stuff >> $50 Hotel gift card Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Disclaimer: By providing links to other web sites, DealCatcher does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites.

Home      |       About Us      |       Help      |       Contact Us      |       Advertise      |       Press       |       Local Deals

Copyright 1999-2011 Ecatcher, Inc - DealCatcher.com All Rights Reserved.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.2