Compare Prices Online

Compare Prices

Sunday Ads Online

Sunday Ads

Coupon Forums

Forums

Coupon Forums

RSS Help   

Register   |    Profile   |    Members   |    Photos   |    My Page   |    Private Message   |    Support Tickets   |    Logout
 Search Advanced   Today's Coupons   Black Friday  

Please register and login to remove this ad.
Login : Remember Me  
Password:
Register   Forgot your password?

$10 off any Pink Purchase - *Printable Coupon* at Victorias Secret

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Deal Forums] >> DealCatcher Deals >> $10 off any Pink Purchase - *Printable Coupon* at Victorias Secret Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
$10 off any Pink Purchase - *Printable Coupon* at Victo... - 7/28/2007 5:01:01 AM   
krkahn

Details: Click through and print out this coupon to save $10 off any pink purchase at Victoria's Secret PINK or Victoria's Secret Stores. Limit one per customer.

Coupon Code: None Needed
Expires: 8/31/2007

Click Here To Redeem

Show All Victorias Secret Coupons

Please Help Build The DealCatcher Community.
-  You do not need to register to reply to this message.
-  Post your deal related questions, comments, reviews, or problems.

Please join the DealCatcher Community or login to remove this ad.

RE: $10 off any Pink Purchase - *Printable Coupon* at V... - 7/28/2007 4:18:23 PM   

Is this even valid?

RE: $10 off any Pink Purchase - *Printable Coupon* at V... - 7/29/2007 9:17:31 AM   

I used one yesterday and had no problem...

RE: $10 off any Pink Purchase - *Printable Coupon* at V... - 7/30/2007 7:54:36 AM   

my wife esperienced some reluctant but no problem... on a personal note, VS' are usually terrible at accepting coupons, they act as though they have to pay out of their own pockets for these discounts....of course they had no problem they you pay $50 for a bra and realized about 500% profit....

RE: $10 off any Pink Purchase - *Printable Coupon* at V... - 7/30/2007 5:12:31 PM   

I went to my local store and they are no longer accepting this coupon. The VS rep told me they received a memo from the corp HQ to stop taking it as a result of coupon abuse. I called the corp number for complants and was told the same thing. So this deal is dead.

RE: $10 off any Pink Purchase - *Printable Coupon* at V... - 8/2/2007 10:58:17 AM   

The code is not working. Is there maybe another one that is working at the moment! Thanks

RE: $10 off any Pink Purchase - *Printable Coupon* at V... - 8/13/2007 5:45:09 PM   
llailiall

I just called VS and they said that if they don't honor it, ask to talk to a manager. They're supposed to honor it through the exp. date... Such a wonky company.

RE: $10 off any Pink Purchase - *Printable Coupon* at V... - 8/13/2007 9:07:59 PM   
kasia

i work at vs and i know we are not honoring them

RE: $10 off any Pink Purchase - *Printable Coupon* at V... - 8/16/2007 10:38:34 AM   

Well, some people scan in the physical card that you get in the mail or a magazine and that technically shouldn't happen.

RE: $10 off any Pink Purchase - *Printable Coupon* at V... - 8/19/2007 8:36:19 PM   
kasia

http://www.vspink.com/coupons/ClubPink_coupon.jpg lol

< Message edited by kasia -- 8/19/2007 8:38:19 PM >

RE: $10 off any Pink Purchase - *Printable Coupon* at V... - 8/25/2007 7:45:10 PM   
goaway

the coupon worked for me yesterday..... no harm in trying it

< Message edited by goaway -- 8/28/2007 11:30:58 AM >

RE: $10 off any Pink Purchase - *Printable Coupon* at V... - 8/25/2007 8:36:00 PM   
lilipoot

quote:

ORIGINAL: kasia

http://www.vspink.com/coupons/ClubPink_coupon.jpg lol

Then technically you are breaking the law and you can be sued for it. It is a valid VS coupon, produced and presented to the public...unfortunately corporate (for some reason) has failed to notify the managers that they MUST honor these coupons. It's worked for me everytime, I tell the managers I've already spoken to corporate and that usually clears things up.

RE: $10 off any Pink Purchase - *Printable Coupon* at V... - 11/29/2009 4:20:02 PM   

well then, you VS people should not be exploiting any coupons everywhere.

RE: $10 off any Pink Purchase - *Printable Coupon* at V... - 6/28/2011 11:18:01 PM   

how do u print this thing ?

RE: $10 off any Pink Purchase - *Printable Coupon* at V... - 8/23/2011 3:26:47 PM   

quote:

ORIGINAL: krkahn

Details: Click through and print out this coupon to save $10 off any pink purchase at Victoria's Secret PINK or Victoria's Secret Stores. Limit one per customer.

Coupon Code: None Needed
Expires: 8/31/2007

Click Here To Redeem

Show All Victorias Secret Coupons

Please Help Build The DealCatcher Community.
-  You do not need to register to reply to this message.
-  Post your deal related questions, comments, reviews, or problems.

Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Deal Forums] >> DealCatcher Deals >> $10 off any Pink Purchase - *Printable Coupon* at Victorias Secret Page: [1]

Fast Reply 
Logged in as:  Guest Register (Not required for deal discussion)

Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Disclaimer: By providing links to other web sites, DealCatcher does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites.

Home      |       About Us      |       Help      |       Contact Us      |       Advertise      |       Press       |       Local Deals

Copyright 1999-2011 Ecatcher, Inc - DealCatcher.com All Rights Reserved.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.2