Compare Prices Online

Compare Prices

Sunday Ads Online

Sunday Ads

Coupon Forums

Forums

Coupon Forums

RSS Help   

Register   |    Profile   |    Members   |    Photos   |    My Page   |    Private Message   |    Support Tickets   |    Logout
 Search Advanced   Today's Coupons   Black Friday  

Please register and login to remove this ad.
Login : Remember Me  
Password:
Register   Forgot your password?

Glucerna. coupon for free multi-pack shakes

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Deal Forums] >> Free Stuff >> Glucerna. coupon for free multi-pack shakes Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Glucerna. coupon for free multi-pack shakes - 5/15/2007 9:30:57 PM   
dejevu

quote:

Please enter the following information to receive your coupon for one (1) free multipack of great-tasting Glucerna Shakes (free up to $11). (Only one submission per household. Applicable within the United States, Puerto Rico, and U.S. territories only.)

Promo Code: COOKING2
http://glucerna.com/offer/landing.aspx?s=shakes

"Where ever you go.......there you are."

Please join the DealCatcher Community or login to remove this ad.

RE: Glucerna. coupon for free multi-pack shakes - 5/15/2007 9:35:33 PM   
PHENOMENALADIE

Thanks!

quote:

Look for your coupon to arrive in the mail soon and enjoy the savings on delicious, nutritious Glucerna products. Use our convenient Store Locator to find a Glucerna retailer near you.

RE: Glucerna. coupon for free multi-pack shakes - 5/15/2007 9:36:44 PM   
dejevu

you're welcome. this is a good one.

RE: Glucerna. coupon for free multi-pack shakes - 5/15/2007 9:39:43 PM   
PHENOMENALADIE

A really great deal I'm signing up my sister's household for one, hopefully she'll gie it to me.

RE: Glucerna. coupon for free multi-pack shakes - 5/15/2007 9:51:46 PM   
dejevu

quote:

ORIGINAL: PHENOMENALADIE

A really great deal I'm signing up my sister's household for one, hopefully she'll gie it to me.

RE: Glucerna. coupon for free multi-pack shakes - 5/18/2007 4:26:11 PM   
sunseeker

thanks

RE: Glucerna. coupon for free multi-pack shakes - 9/3/2007 2:57:39 PM   
PHENOMENALADIE

Offer still good.

NEW CODE: FOCUS 2

There is no velvet as soft as a mother's lap, No rose as lovely as her smile, No path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.

~ Archibald Thompson

RE: Glucerna. coupon for free multi-pack shakes - 9/3/2007 5:30:16 PM   
Celtios

if the code does not work, click the help link and they send you to a page of codes to pick from.

Celtios

RE: Glucerna. coupon for free multi-pack shakes - 9/3/2007 5:30:35 PM   
Celtios

if the code does not work, click the help link and they send you to a page of codes to pick from.

Celtios

sorry about double post...new to the forums

< Message edited by Celtios -- 9/3/2007 5:32:26 PM >

RE: Glucerna. coupon for free multi-pack shakes - 9/3/2007 6:52:54 PM   
Molly451

code worked for me...ty!

RE: Glucerna. coupon for free multi-pack shakes - 9/6/2007 5:07:54 PM   
Peachezz

Thank you.

This, too, shall pass.

RE: Glucerna. coupon for free multi-pack shakes - 3/17/2008 4:27:21 PM   
JFTGoldie

To Whomever Did the First Post:
YOU LIED! By my entering my information to be a "member" of this forum so that I could get the coupon, and then to find out that the "$11.00 Coupon for Glucerna" is a HOAX makes me sick! I have a daughter, who at this moment, is receiving chemo therapy for cancer and desperately needs the Glucerna (or Boost) so badly you have no idea of just how badly you have caused my anger and heartache. NO, as her mother, I do not have the money to go "buy" it for her because I have had to pay out over $2,000.00 (just in the past 4 days) for her bills since she was "let go" at her job and we have not yet been able to find any FINANCIAL HELP YET because the worst is yet to come. PLUS I AM DISABLED AND HAVE NO WHERE TO TURN FOR FURTHER FINANCIAL HELP FOR HER!
Thanks for your inconsideration and lack of being a person of knowledge to realize just how much damage your "post" has caused!

Linda Reidell

RE: Glucerna. coupon for free multi-pack shakes - 3/17/2008 4:48:29 PM   
NitroGirl

I signed up for it and got it so I don't know why you think it is a hoax......I believe others have received it as well......

RE: Glucerna. coupon for free multi-pack shakes - 3/17/2008 5:43:51 PM   
kb999999

This was not a 'hoax' - I use their product DAILY ... I am diabetic and have received free shakes AND free cereal from Glucerna AND other 'free' items from an email I send directly to the company AND additonal coupons, too. Thanks.

Special Offer on Glucerna Shakes ...This Promotion Has Ended
We appreciate your interest. However, this promotion is no longer available. Please visit www.Glucerna.com for more information on Glucerna products.

http://glucerna.com/offer/landing.aspx?s=shakes

RE: Glucerna. coupon for free multi-pack shakes - 3/17/2008 7:07:13 PM   
debdolfyn

"Special Offer on Glucerna Shakes
This Promotion Has Ended

We appreciate your interest. However, this promotion is no longer available. Please visit www.Glucerna.com for more information on Glucerna products".

~~Animals Have Rights Too!~~

RE: Glucerna. coupon for free multi-pack shakes - 3/17/2008 11:50:58 PM   
SweetME

I'm sorry you didn't get your freebie. But I did get mine, so did many other people I know. And like others, we got cereal and other products from them as well. Sometimes the company just plain runs out of the samples. And you DON"T have to JOIN this forum and become a member to get any of the links for samples/freebies. People who don't care to join are logged on as a GUEST. And each GUEST is welcomed as much as any member is.

quote:

Disclaimer: By providing links to other web sites, DealCatcher does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites.

That's posted on the bottom of the page. And like this forum, the people who go through the trouble to find and post samples/freebies for us all to enjoy, they too can't guarantee that any of us will get anything more then spam. The people who run Dealcatcher and the those who do the posting, all try their very best to make sure none of us waste our time on scams. If a user knows a post is a scam, they will let the moderators and us all know by posting it's a scam or spam site. Some slip by. But no one is perfect.

Your daugher is in my prayers.

"Lord I pray that You walk with me with Your arm around my shoulders and Your hand across my mouth"..

RE: Glucerna. coupon for free multi-pack shakes - 3/18/2008 6:17:35 AM   
Rstyzgrl

I am sorry for your daughter's illness, and I pray for her recovery, and for you for what you are going through. I do think, however, it is unfair to blast off at the nice people on here, who work hard to find us deals. Sometimes, they just run out. And if it is SPAM, it is quickly caught, and removed, or flagged.
Also, I would like to tell you to check with local organizations, such a Community Action organization, or something like that, for help for your daughter and you. I think there is possibly help out there, it is just a matter of finding it. I wish you all the best.

RE: Glucerna. coupon for free multi-pack shakes - 3/19/2008 7:46:14 AM   
debdolfyn

I have gotten a lot of great free, full size samples from them in the past for my dad....

~~Animals Have Rights Too!~~

RE: Glucerna. coupon for free multi-pack shakes - 3/19/2008 10:31:53 AM   
mrsslc

I am so sorry for your daughters illness. But you do not have to take it out on the people in this forum. The companys post these offers for a small amount of time and sometimes they only give away so many. You must realize that this is not the only free stuff forum that has thesse offers posted there are millions of people asking for this. I can understand your feelings. But I didnt get one either because I was to late. Myhusband has diabetes and has lost all feeling in his feet and he is legally blind so I can understand your hurting and scared about your daughter. I feel for you. But it is not our fault that you cannot afford to buy this for your daughter. Haved you tried Pediasure thats a bit less exspensive. Have you asked
anyoen for help? Have you contacted Saint Judes? They help children without asking for monies. I know they would help you. There are so many things out here today to help with our dear children dealing with cancer and thee other illness.
Please remember The Lord is with you and I will be praying. But yelling and screaming at the memebrs of this forum is not going to make anythign better, Only make you feel worse and makes enemies.
If I can be of help to you please feel free to PM me I am here to pray with you

I am praying for your daughter. How old is she? and May I have herfirst name so I can pray

Gods many blessing to you

Please Remember our Deperatly Poor Childen in the Appalachian Mountains in the United Statea. No Heat, No FoodNo Medical Help !!!

Dont forget your Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes this holiday season, Kids all over are waiting for them!

Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Deal Forums] >> Free Stuff >> Glucerna. coupon for free multi-pack shakes Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Disclaimer: By providing links to other web sites, DealCatcher does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites.

Home      |       About Us      |       Help      |       Contact Us      |       Advertise      |       Press       |       Local Deals

Copyright 1999-2011 Ecatcher, Inc - DealCatcher.com All Rights Reserved.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.2