Compare Prices Online

Compare Prices

Sunday Ads Online

Sunday Ads

Coupon Forums

Forums

Coupon Forums

RSS Help   

Register   |    Profile   |    Members   |    Photos   |    My Page   |    Private Message   |    Support Tickets   |    Logout
 Search Advanced   Today's Coupons   Black Friday  

Please register and login to remove this ad.
Login : Remember Me  
Password:
Register   Forgot your password?

Free 2 Week Trial - Plans from $4.99 a Month at NetFlix

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Deal Forums] >> DealCatcher Deals >> Free 2 Week Trial - Plans from $4.99 a Month at NetFlix Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Free 2 Week Trial - Plans from $4.99 a Month at NetFlix - 4/24/2007 2:17:38 PM   
krkahn

Details: Get unlimited DVD rentals for $9.99 per month! Rent as many movies as you want. There are no per-movie charges, no late fees and no shipping and handling fees. The only catch is that you're limited to having a certain number of movies out at a time. If you are looking for a cheaper option, you can get 1 DVD at a time with a limit of 2 per month for $4.99 per month.

Coupon Code: None Needed
Expires: Ongoing

Click Here To Redeem

Show All NetFlix Coupons

Please Help Build The DealCatcher Community.
-  You do not need to register to reply to this message.
-  Post your deal related questions, comments, reviews, or problems.

Please join the DealCatcher Community or login to remove this ad.

RE: Free 2 Week Trial - Plans from $4.99 a Month at Net... - 7/13/2007 3:21:47 AM   
rchapman4697

Netflix is a total ripoff, The post office lost some of my dvds, I reported them missing and netflix froze my account. The dvds showed up a few days later and I got ahold of netflix customer service after waitng a half hour. The cust service rep said the hold would be taken off, three days later and the account is still frozen. I have wrote them several emails and called a second time and the said the hold would be took off the next day. I have been lied to again. I am cancelling the account as soon as I get all the DVDs returned so they cant find an excuse to charge more to my credit card. I would Suggest that anyone that has been ripped off by Netflix write to the California Attorney General regarding this, that is where there home office is. You can visit the California Attorney General website here: http://ag.ca.gov/ You can also file a complaint online here with the California Department of Consumer Affairs: http://www.dca.ca.gov/online_services/complaints/citizen_complaint.shtml

I would be real cautious about this so called 2 week free trial some people have reported that they are being charged before the trial is over. Even some have cancelled the same day they subscribed and are being charged.

I also notice the more months I was a netflix member the less movies I got and it took up the 2 weeks before I got my next movies. What a ripoff. Here is Netflix Contact adresses and phone number you will need these to file a complaint:

Netflix
P.O. Box 17000
Beverly Hills, CA 90209

Netflix Inc.
100 Winchester Circle
Los Gatos, CA 95032

800-290-4518

408-540-3700

< Message edited by rchapman4697 -- 7/13/2007 3:32:54 AM >

RE: Free 2 Week Trial - Plans from $4.99 a Month at Net... - 12/27/2007 6:49:14 PM   

While I wouldn't say my experiences with Netflix have been as extreme as the previous poster, I would say Netflix is a flawed system, but it is better than Blockbuster Online, that is for sure. Netflix should start using bubble mailers as I too have had discs received opened/cracked and sometimes I have received discs just fine, only to notice scratches on them that prevent playback. My main complaint with Netflix is similar to what the person above stated about the longer you are a member, the fewer titles you get. I have noticed in the past that they don't ship in order of how you have them in your queue. For example I had the set "Planet Earth" in there, and they shipped them as they were available. I had the set in my queue to the day it was announced on DVD, but disc #2 never shipped out. I had them in order of how they were in the set. Disc #1 was my first priority, disc #2 my second, and so forth. They shipped me disc #5 first, and then disc #4, then #1, and then #6, and then #3. Netflix stated they ship serial DVD's in order, such as television shows (which isn't the case either) and they never will ship a serial television set out of order (again, not true). I never did receive disc #2, until after I signed up after my trial ended, but even then, it took forever.

Overall Netflix is on the right track, and will win out over Blockbuster who recently announced they are raising their price, which is a very stupid move on Blockbuster's part.

RE: Free 2 Week Trial - Plans from $4.99 a Month at Net... - 5/5/2008 6:06:46 PM   

I also have bad experience with Netflix. The service was really fast in the first month then it got slower and slower. I'm on a 3-movie plan but they have been sending me 1 or 2 movies and the account would freeze once a week (no movie delivered for days). I called their curtomer services and they were NOT able to give me any answer. So I'm going to cancel my membership this month and go join Blockbuster instead.

RE: Free 2 Week Trial - Plans from $4.99 a Month at Net... - 5/8/2008 11:35:45 AM   
sarienanj

Hi everone!

Anyone who was renting HD DVD's at Netflix or was buying them...(I have Netflx, and my account was grandfathered in to have both HD DVD and Blu enabled, before they made the announcement).

Although I am purple (have close to 200 movies of each format, and 5 players, including a PS3), I also belong to a great HD DVD enthusiast group, where we discuss imports, news, players, set ups and more. If you still love HD DVD movies, and are interested in real sales and other discussions, feel free to join. We're not interested in trolling, don't bother. Since we have close to 700 members, we were also recently extended coupons from a leading import site (rare to get coupons).

If you have not heard, http://www.dvd.co.uk/landingpage_691.htm has 2 for 10 HD DVD's. Site is in UK, but shipping to US for instance is very reasonable. They also have the Battle Star Galactica Set for roughly $30 for season 1. Amazon.ca also has some good deals on Star Trek, Season 1, if you're into it. Aside from sales info, you could pick up some more useful info at the Yahoo group, and some more bargains at the DVD UK sale.

Link for the group is:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/thebombshelter/

Have a great day, everyone! My id there is sariena_carmichael_98-feel free to say "hi" and share info on your collection, questions etc.

All the best,
Sariena

RE: Free 2 Week Trial - Plans from $4.99 a Month at Net... - 1/11/2009 2:36:53 PM   

the last dvds i received were in august. i had signed for a $4.99/mmonth deal. no dvds inn 4+ months but $9.73 has been taken from my visa account every month. i want a full refund for sep, oct, nov, dec 08 and soobn i expect jan 09. or am i wrong?? i've sent this type letter several times and received no answer.

RE: Free 2 Week Trial - Plans from $4.99 a Month at Net... - 5/6/2009 1:19:32 PM   

I just got an offer for a free month trial:

http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqsoc=M19969212901

Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Deal Forums] >> DealCatcher Deals >> Free 2 Week Trial - Plans from $4.99 a Month at NetFlix Page: [1]

Fast Reply 
Logged in as:  Guest Register (Not required for deal discussion)

Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Disclaimer: By providing links to other web sites, DealCatcher does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites.

Home      |       About Us      |       Help      |       Contact Us      |       Advertise      |       Press       |       Local Deals

Copyright 1999-2011 Ecatcher, Inc - DealCatcher.com All Rights Reserved.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.2