Compare Prices Online

Compare Prices

Sunday Ads Online

Sunday Ads

Coupon Forums

Forums

Coupon Forums

RSS Help   

Register   |    Profile   |    Members   |    Photos   |    My Page   |    Private Message   |    Support Tickets   |    Logout
 Search Advanced   Today's Coupons   Black Friday  

Please register and login to remove this ad.
Login : Remember Me  
Password:
Register   Forgot your password?

POSTING GUIDELINES ~ PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Deal Forums] >> Free Stuff >> POSTING GUIDELINES ~ PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
POSTING GUIDELINES ~ PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING - 4/4/2007 12:43:30 AM   
trek2039

1.) BEFORE you post anything, please do a search. Run a one word search i.e. Garnier, Post-it, Shampoo, Lotion, etc.; or better yet, use the advanced search function and search the link for your best chance at finding a post.

2.)If posted in the last month , then bump the post up. If it is older than a month, then feel free to re-post it. And reposts posted within 24 hours of the original post WILL be deleted without notice.

3.) If an offer requires Shipping & Handling, Postage, UPC's, or other Proof of Purchase, it must be marked as so, and posted in either Mail In Offers or Grocery Coupons, depending on the offer.

4.) Coupons go in Coupons & Deals or Grocery Coupons, unless it's for a Free Item, no purchase necessary.

5.) Posting Referr@l Links and Rewards Programs, such as Free iPod's, Free TV's, Free LapTops Is NOT ALLOWED on these forums. If you insist on posting these kinds of deals here, your post will be deleted and you will be banned. If you post a referr@l, all of your posts will be deleted.

6.) Excessive and cruel flaming of new members and reposts WILL NOT be tolerated. Everybody here was new once, and everyone here has reposted something.

7.) And for all those who choose to ignore the rules and rapid fire post and run around reposting what everyone else here has worked hard to find, you will simply be banned, no warning, no questions asked. If you won't follow the rules, you won't be a member here.

We would like everyone here to feel welcome and free to contribute to this forum, and every other forum on these boards. Just remember that reposts will happen, and something posted a week or two ago is going to be 10 to 20 pages back, and will not have been seen by many people who come here, so a repost isn't going to hurt anyone.

If anyone has any questions, comments, or problems, feel free to pm me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank You,
~~trek2039

< Message edited by trek2039 -- 7/21/2009 11:38:01 PM >

Because the night is dark.......and full of terrors.....

Please join the DealCatcher Community or login to remove this ad.

RE: POSTING GUIDELINES ~ PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING - 7/21/2009 11:36:01 PM   
trek2039

Please do not post anyone's full name and address on the forums, including your own. These boards are not for giving out peoples personal information, and it could cause problem's for the person who's information was posted. Nobody wants people calling their house or showing up at their door because someone found that info. here.

Thank you,

~trek2039~

< Message edited by trek2039 -- 7/22/2009 12:21:19 AM >

Because the night is dark.......and full of terrors.....

Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Deal Forums] >> Free Stuff >> POSTING GUIDELINES ~ PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Disclaimer: By providing links to other web sites, DealCatcher does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites.

Home      |       About Us      |       Help      |       Contact Us      |       Advertise      |       Press       |       Local Deals

Copyright 1999-2011 Ecatcher, Inc - DealCatcher.com All Rights Reserved.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.2