Compare Prices Online

Compare Prices

Sunday Ads Online

Sunday Ads

Coupon Forums

Forums

Coupon Forums

RSS Help   

Register   |    Profile   |    Members   |    Photos   |    My Page   |    Private Message   |    Support Tickets   |    Logout
 Search Advanced   Today's Coupons   Black Friday  

Please register and login to remove this ad.
Login : Remember Me  
Password:
Register   Forgot your password?

Wendy's - Free Classic Double with Cheese & Free Drink (Printable Coupon) - *No Purchase Necessary* at Free Stuff

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Deal Forums] >> DealCatcher Deals >> Wendy's - Free Classic Double with Cheese & Free Drink (Printable Coupon) - *No Purchase Necessary* at Free Stuff Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Wendy's - Free Classic Double with Cheese & Free Drink ... - 11/30/2006 12:31:15 PM   
krkahn

Details: Click through and print out this coupon to get a free classic double with cheese & free drink from Wendy's. Some restaurants are not accepting this coupon but it's worth a try!

Coupon Code: None Needed
Expires: 12/31/2006

Show All Free Stuff Coupons

Please Help Build The DealCatcher Community.
-  You do not need to register to reply to this message.
-  Post your deal related questions, comments, reviews, or problems.

< Message edited by krkahn -- 1/14/2010 2:13:53 PM >

Please join the DealCatcher Community or login to remove this ad.

RE: Wendy's - Free Classic Double with Cheese & Free Dr... - 7/28/2009 9:04:29 AM   

This damn coupon is a FAKE I went to three different Wendys and they all had to get the STORE MANAGER to Talk to me asking me where did I get these DAMN things From.

RE: Wendy's - Free Classic Double with Cheese & Free Dr... - 7/28/2009 2:51:20 PM   

this coupon is not accepted at wendys so might as well not print it out...thanks, wendys team

RE: Wendy's - Free Classic Double with Cheese & Free Dr... - 7/29/2009 8:59:42 AM   

We are having the same problems in Cleveland. Two different Wendy's locations stated that the coupon is not valid.

RE: Wendy's - Free Classic Double with Cheese & Free Dr... - 7/29/2009 9:02:52 AM   

http://littlemissknowitall.net/fraudulent-wendys-coupon/

RE: Wendy's - Free Classic Double with Cheese & Free Dr... - 7/29/2009 10:23:22 AM   

Just a heads up that this coupon is fake ...

http://rsharich.blogspot.com/2009/07/fake-wendys-coupon.html

RE: Wendy's - Free Classic Double with Cheese & Free Dr... - 7/30/2009 9:53:13 AM   

the coupon is fraudulent and anyone attempting to use it can be CHARGED with trademark and copyright infringement!!!!! BEWARE

RE: Wendy's - Free Classic Double with Cheese & Free Dr... - 7/30/2009 2:25:17 PM   

No Wendy's restaurants are accepting this coupon - it is fraudulent.

RE: Wendy's - Free Classic Double with Cheese & Free Dr... - 8/3/2009 2:22:55 PM   

Snopes, Not a good coupon, fraudulent coupon!

RE: Wendy's - Free Classic Double with Cheese & Free Dr... - 8/5/2009 4:50:30 PM   

I tried to use this coupon yesterday. Manager told me the coupon was fraudulent.

RE: Wendy's - Free Classic Double with Cheese & Free Dr... - 8/11/2009 9:25:46 PM   

I too tried to use this coupon and they said it was a fake as well. Freaking crap!!!

RE: Wendy's - Free Classic Double with Cheese & Free Dr... - 8/12/2009 1:31:21 PM   

I got two coupons in the mail - I did not print it out. I wonder if that's why those coupons are no good.

RE: Wendy's - Free Classic Double with Cheese & Free Dr... - 8/14/2009 7:34:42 PM   

I gave this coupon to my client for the Gilroy store and they did not honor it!!!!!!!!!!! Mad in San JOse!!!!!

RE: Wendy's - Free Classic Double with Cheese & Free Dr... - 9/18/2009 11:52:58 AM   

Yep..tried to redeem it in southern calif and the server said it was fake..so mad..wasting a trip. arggg...

RE: Wendy's - Free Classic Double with Cheese & Free Dr... - 9/19/2009 7:06:43 PM   

This entire thing is a big HOAX.

Hoax Explanation

RE: Wendy's - Free Classic Double with Cheese & Free Dr... - 9/19/2009 7:09:22 PM   

p.s. this coupon circulates EVERY year or so.. just a little updates. It's noticeably photoshopped. Pay attention to the information at the bottom as well as the date.

RE: Wendy's - Free Classic Double with Cheese & Free Dr... - 12/12/2009 10:45:30 AM   

Guys it cleary says the expiration date on it was december of 2006.....no wonder why u ppl are having so many problems...maybe u ppl can't read...

RE: Wendy's - Free Classic Double with Cheese & Free Dr... - 1/13/2010 1:00:02 AM   

Don't any one ever check these dates?

RE: Wendy's - Free Classic Double with Cheese & Free Dr... - 3/26/2010 10:19:31 PM   
zineth01

this is fake. . . :page not founD"

RE: Wendy's - Free Classic Double with Cheese & Free Dr... - 10/7/2011 5:09:38 PM   

I got this coupon through dealcatcher.com, and our Wendy's in Beaumont, Texas accepted it with no problem.

RE: Wendy's - Free Classic Double with Cheese & Free Dr... - 10/13/2011 7:57:59 PM   

In New Orleans the coupons are accepted

RE: Wendy's - Free Classic Double with Cheese & Free Dr... - 12/18/2011 12:20:41 PM   

Just a heads up that this coupon is fake ...

http://rsharich.blogspot.com/2009/07/fake-wendys-coupon.html

RE: Wendy's - Free Classic Double with Cheese & Free Dr... - 12/30/2011 6:02:37 AM   
amppeters

welcome guest join the community. feel free to share your views. join think tank of regular buyers ****(forums)

RE: Wendy's - Free Classic Double with Cheese & Free Dr... - 1/14/2012 12:20:12 AM   
toolfan

ahh, this is my favorite sandwhich from there. i'll definately be using this...

RE: Wendy's - Free Classic Double with Cheese & Free Dr... - 1/23/2012 3:51:10 AM   

quote:

ORIGINAL: krkahn

Details: Click through and print out this coupon to get a free classic double with cheese & free drink from Wendy's. Some restaurants are not accepting this coupon but it's worth a try!

Coupon Code: None Needed
Expires: 12/31/2006

Show All Free Stuff Coupons

Please Help Build The DealCatcher Community.
-  You do not need to register to reply to this message.
-  Post your deal related questions, comments, reviews, or problems.

Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Deal Forums] >> DealCatcher Deals >> Wendy's - Free Classic Double with Cheese & Free Drink (Printable Coupon) - *No Purchase Necessary* at Free Stuff Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Fast Reply 
Logged in as:  Guest Register (Not required for deal discussion)

Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Disclaimer: By providing links to other web sites, DealCatcher does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites.

Home      |       About Us      |       Help      |       Contact Us      |       Advertise      |       Press       |       Local Deals

Copyright 1999-2011 Ecatcher, Inc - DealCatcher.com All Rights Reserved.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.2