Compare Prices Online

Compare Prices

Sunday Ads Online

Sunday Ads

Coupon Forums

Forums

Coupon Forums

RSS Help   

Register   |    Profile   |    Members   |    Photos   |    My Page   |    Private Message   |    Support Tickets   |    Logout
 Search Advanced   Today's Coupons   Black Friday  

Please register and login to remove this ad.
Login : Remember Me  
Password:
Register   Forgot your password?

Wal-mart grocery ad

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Deal Forums] >> Black Friday 2013 & Weekly Ads >> Wal-mart grocery ad Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Wal-mart grocery ad - 2/13/2006 8:36:33 PM   
zotje

Is there such as thing as a wal-mart circular with their grocery specials?

Please join the DealCatcher Community or login to remove this ad.

RE: Wal-mart grocery ad - 2/13/2006 9:17:20 PM   
hnewland26

NO

RE: Wal-mart grocery ad - 2/14/2006 7:55:07 PM   
sweatpants

Huh, I think there used to be...

RE: Wal-mart grocery ad - 7/9/2006 2:58:33 AM   
shop4

My son use to work in the produce department for Kroger. He told me no ad for Walmart because they have to promotion to meet or beat other grocery ads.
I use to know a week in advance what was going to be on sale in produce, now he is in the Navy...so I am a typical shopper with out inside trading info!

RE: Wal-mart grocery ad - 9/7/2006 1:22:15 PM   
freelance

Watch your receipts at WalMart like a hawk. I just read an article somewhere yesterday that stated astronomical errors, and usually in the store's favor.

RE: Wal-mart grocery ad - 10/12/2006 1:42:50 AM   
jessiebyrd004

who said no? i swear i see these all the time. am i crazy??? hmmm... maybe.

RE: Wal-mart grocery ad - 10/25/2006 2:24:25 PM   
MysticX

Yeah I think Walmart is guilt of all out fraud. My friend and I went to a walmart and she bought some 5 cent folders. All of them where the exact same folder with identical UPC codes and half rang up at 25 cents instead of 5. Something like that has to be done intentionally and not to mention the countless time they got the price wrong on other stuff in their favor. I live in a small town with only a walmart for most things and I drive 30 minutes to a decent store if I'm not in a rush to get something.

RE: Wal-mart grocery ad - 10/27/2006 2:12:25 PM   
abond0017

Yes, watch them ring stuff up. It happens almost everytime I shop there. The worst part is I think they are well aware of the problem. Everytime I correct the cashier on a wrong price, they just re-ring it up at the price I tell them. They don't even get someone to check if I am correct. Seems like it happens often enough for them to skip that part of the procedure. Also, make sure you catch it before you pay them. If you notice it afterwards, you have to wait in the customer service line to get them to fix it. The cashier can't.

live life kindly, karma will reward or punish you in the end

RE: Wal-mart grocery ad - 7/12/2009 12:57:13 PM   
rusky

For somereason people love them the only issue is their employees. Since they do not care about their employees or whom they hire the people they hire would most of the time would never be able to work somewhere else. Walmart just beleives in a warm body and that is it. I am sure everyone already experienced the type of employee l am talking about. Not saying any other place is so far past them but l would rather pay a few cents more and not be able to deal with a walmart customer and a worthless walmart employee

RE: Wal-mart grocery ad - 7/15/2009 4:38:33 AM   
Ryans Mom

People love them because they're suffering from the delusion that they can get things there for less money. I find that with the local groceries around here like Kroger and Meijer lowering their prices and doubling coupons, I can get just about everything just as cheaply without going to Walmart. And if you watch sales and store coupons, you can get your department store items for about the same prices and get better quality. I rarely ever shop there anymore. Not only are a lot of the employees either rude or very poorly trained, but so are some of the managers. Have one called up to the register to fix a wrong price and you might see what I mean.

RE: Wal-mart grocery ad - 7/17/2009 4:18:25 PM   
trek2039

quote:

a lot of the employees either rude or very poorly trained,

This is true, but that goes all the way back to the top. HBO did a documentary on Walmart a couple years ago; they still run it in their on-demand section on cable; and they treat their employee's like crap, they pay them crap and actually tell their employee's to go on welfare for food stamps and medicaid. After watching that documentary, I stopped shopping there for a long time. I do go there on occassion thou, as it's about the only department store near me (not counting the mall), if I'm in a hurry or it's late because everything in florida closes early, even the gas stations close at night down here.

Because the night is dark.......and full of terrors.....

RE: Wal-mart grocery ad - 10/20/2009 5:47:39 AM   
nimmysnv

Hi,

Walmart is a big name and current news about walmart is all about big price cuts that will be beneficial in every aspect as, this will allow to have every things that are required.

As about grocery ad than, it is shown as, I dont have much idea about this but, indeed it has been shown again on some other site or web page, like I have seen the info of this on lookuppage.

Thanks!!

Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Deal Forums] >> Black Friday 2013 & Weekly Ads >> Wal-mart grocery ad Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Disclaimer: By providing links to other web sites, DealCatcher does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites.

Home      |       About Us      |       Help      |       Contact Us      |       Advertise      |       Press       |       Local Deals

Copyright 1999-2011 Ecatcher, Inc - DealCatcher.com All Rights Reserved.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.2