Compare Prices Online

Compare Prices

Sunday Ads Online

Sunday Ads

Coupon Forums

Forums

Coupon Forums

RSS Help   

Register   |    Profile   |    Members   |    Photos   |    My Page   |    Private Message   |    Support Tickets   |    Logout
 Search Advanced   Today's Coupons   Black Friday  

Please register and login to remove this ad.
Login : Remember Me  
Password:
Register   Forgot your password?

10% off Coupon (In-Store) at Home Depot

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Deal Forums] >> DealCatcher Deals >> 10% off Coupon (In-Store) at Home Depot Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10% off Coupon (In-Store) at Home Depot - 4/26/2005 12:35:22 PM   
krkahn

Details: Register online to get a 10% off coupon for your local Home Depot. The coupon will be sent via the mail in 4 - 5 weeks. Thanks Kendra.

Coupon Code: None Needed
Expires: Unknown

Click Here To Redeem

Show All Home Depot Coupons

Please Help Build The DealCatcher Community.
-  You do not need to register to reply to this message.
-  Post your deal related questions, comments, reviews, or problems.

< Message edited by krkahn -- 1/14/2010 2:08:38 PM >

Please join the DealCatcher Community or login to remove this ad.

RE: 10% off Coupon (In-Store) at Home Depot - 10/24/2005 9:18:57 AM   

Recenlty I applied for and received a home depot credit carrd with a limit of 15K my purpose was to take advantage of an 10% offer on the first purchase with the nes credir card. I applied for and received the credit card on 10?13/05 the project I needed the card for is the instalation of a shower tube liner. I tried several times to contact home depot and ended up talking to somes in Atlanta Ga (?). I also went to your Union II store in area code 07083 to try and contact who could assist me prior to the termination date of this 10% offer. As far as I am concerned nothing positive occured because of my attempted contacts. Your customer service needs alot of work especially when trying to take care of cuistomer problems.
To get to the point someone who might or might not be one of your subcontractors contacted me on Friday 10/21/05 and we have a scheduled appointment at my home between 9:00 AND 9:30AM on 10/25/05. If this person is your representative they had better be on time. Also I would like HOME DEPOT TO honor the 10% discount even though the date has expired. It is of no fault of mine if your agents cannot contact your potential customers in a day or two.
Also in closing I and currently under contract to build a new home in Fort Mill SC my budget for kitchen and laundry appliances is from 12 to 15k. If the outcome of this problem is not settled in a positive manner by allowing me to utilize the 10% promotion then I assure you I will not be buying any appliances from your stores. My email is UFSUSA96 @aol.com My home address is 959 Salem Rd.,Union NJ 07083 and my phone number is UNLISTED. Your reply is expected.

Salvatore Anzalone Jr
959 Salem Rd
Union,NJ 07083

RE: 10% off Coupon (In-Store) at Home Depot - 11/16/2005 2:20:38 PM   

DOn't buy any appliances from home depot. try lowes.

RE: 10% off Coupon (In-Store) at Home Depot - 12/16/2005 2:35:47 PM   

Menards is no different. I fell into the same trap. I got the card, made my discounted purchase and when I got my 1st statement was charged for card services I never requested. It took 5 months to get all my credits back. Needless to say, I don't have that card anymore. All those big companies are the same.

RE: 10% off Coupon (In-Store) at Home Depot - 2/6/2006 4:00:09 PM   

does Salvatore Anzalone Jr realize he was not writing to Home Depot here, and they will never see what he wrote

RE: 10% off Coupon (In-Store) at Home Depot - 5/11/2006 1:08:47 PM   

I won't shop at Home Depot. I would rather Lowes any day just out of personal preference and I am treated with much more respect there. My father who has sold building supplies all his life refuses to go to Home Depot for many many reasons.
Let me know when coupons for Lowes are available.

RE: 10% off Coupon (In-Store) at Home Depot - 5/11/2006 1:57:07 PM   

My husband and I are retired and very good customers to have. We had a horrible experience at Home Depot and had never been treated so terrible, in a store, in our life. They also seem to hire people, but don't train them! Very unknowledgable. I stay away from there. Lowes is wonderful. Such a personable store. G.

RE: 10% off Coupon (In-Store) at Home Depot - 2/8/2007 1:17:35 PM   

i thought home depot and lowes were owned by the same parent company.

RE: 10% off Coupon (In-Store) at Home Depot - 4/4/2007 4:35:24 PM   

quote:

ORIGINAL: Guest

quote:

i thought home depot and lowes were owned by the same parent company.

I think your an idiot.

I agree, that statement has no merit, no reason why we shouldnt. Makes no difference anyway now does it. The brands they sell arent "home depot" brand so the warranties are maintained by the respective companies and not home depot. So the only thing that can go wrong is going to occur between wheeling it up, checking out at the register and loading it in the truck.

You might as well boycott 4'x8' sheets of plywood too.

RE: 10% off Coupon (In-Store) at Home Depot - 5/12/2007 10:43:09 PM   

I think the "your an idiot person" needs a quick review of the English language.

We bought a regrigerator today at home depot (10% off all appliances for 4 days) and got a good deal - I've compared everyones prices and they are within $5 of each other. We received excellent service - when we mentioned we had a gift certificate the sales person did tell us we couldn't use the other 10% off; that's how I knew to register for 10% coupon because we are moving..

Home Depot's credit department is horrible - good luck if you try to do the "no interest" and have anything else charged to your card; I gave up!

RE: 10% off Coupon (In-Store) at Home Depot - 5/17/2007 12:05:14 PM   

i have a home depot card, got my ten percent off on the first purchase plus no interest no payment for 12months. maybe the person that signed you people up make mistakes on your applications or didn't explain it good enough for extra things you were signed up for.

RE: 10% off Coupon (In-Store) at Home Depot - 5/20/2007 9:53:01 AM   

Has anyone ever ordered an appliance depot direct then had problems? Don't buy appliances from home depot- you call the store for help and they say call this 800 number and then they can't help you. Then it was up to us and the manufacturer, and we all know how that goes.
I just thought we could have made a simple even exchange, but the people at HOme depot wouldn't do it. I never want to buy anything from them again.

RE: 10% off Coupon (In-Store) at Home Depot - 6/12/2007 9:56:27 AM   

Sorry to hear everyone's bad experiences with Home Depot.

I have only ever had positive experiences at Home Depot from the 10% off my first purchase to appliances I ordered and had installed through them to following coupons to returning items at the store.

They opened a beautiful more upscale store near me and I shop there often. I also shop at Lowes because there are certain items Lowes has which are not carried at Home Depot.

RE: 10% off Coupon (In-Store) at Home Depot - 7/26/2007 4:10:11 PM   

I need one fast ! 10% off coupon on my carpet only purchase. Do you have any suggestions?

RE: 10% off Coupon (In-Store) at Home Depot - 9/21/2007 11:33:13 PM   

How do you get a 20% coupon for home depot? I see a guy on E-bay saying he has a book on how to get these coupons easy. Anybody purchased this book and does it have good info for real?

RE: 10% off Coupon (In-Store) at Home Depot - 9/22/2007 10:41:22 AM   

Those 20% coupons are a scam, they use the 10% format and just photoshop the 20% in there. then they take the barcode out. homedepot will not take them unless there's a barcode. How i know? i tried using one, only to be torned up. when it's too good to be true, it usually not!

quote:

How do you get a 20% coupon for home depot? I see a guy on E-bay saying he has a book on how to get these coupons easy. Anybody purchased this book and does it have good info for real?

RE: 10% off Coupon (In-Store) at Home Depot - 3/1/2008 1:49:33 PM   

My friend please provide a link so that I can order a coupon.

RE: 10% off Coupon (In-Store) at Home Depot - 4/7/2008 5:41:05 PM   

is lowes part of walmart parent company?

RE: 10% off Coupon (In-Store) at Home Depot - 8/24/2009 8:54:08 PM   

Home Depot is much better than Lowes. Go to Lowes if you need anything with zero dust on it and also be sure to pay more.

RE: 10% off Coupon (In-Store) at Home Depot - 8/24/2009 9:23:08 PM   

I can use this!

RE: 10% off Coupon (In-Store) at Home Depot - 8/28/2009 7:17:15 PM   

I had work done through Home Depot(wrong move) I had it billed to my card and was told I was going to get 10% off because it was my first purchase. Received my bill and not to surprising no 10% off called the card company they told me the store does the crediting. Took the bill to the store they told me the card company handles that. Ask to see the manager he told me the card company will take care of it asked him to call the 1-800 number and settle it on my behalf. He refused to call them. I asked why, he said it was my problem. Soooooooo I ended up kicked out of the store because I making a scene(making them look bad).
I WILL NOT BUY ANOTHER FROM HOME DEPOT AGAIN NOR WILL ANY OF MY FAMILY OR FRIENDS!!!
Tired of getting screwed around card is cut up by the way citi group.

RE: 10% off Coupon (In-Store) at Home Depot - 7/1/2010 6:41:12 AM   
elliot

Post removed.

RE: 10% off Coupon (In-Store) at Home Depot - 7/5/2010 11:16:11 PM   
Inkloy

Oooops....

RE: 10% off Coupon (In-Store) at Home Depot - 7/27/2010 10:59:27 AM   

Lowes has low prices than Home Depot. and also go to any post office, and take some address change forms, and you'll see 10% off Lowes coupons in it. I used it when buying a refrigerator, and saved more than $200. and also you can buy $10 off of $50 coupons from ebay, if you are not spending more than $100.

RE: 10% off Coupon (In-Store) at Home Depot - 8/5/2010 1:12:23 PM   

Please provide 10% coupon discount

Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Deal Forums] >> DealCatcher Deals >> 10% off Coupon (In-Store) at Home Depot Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Fast Reply 
Logged in as:  Guest Register (Not required for deal discussion)

Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Disclaimer: By providing links to other web sites, DealCatcher does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites.

Home      |       About Us      |       Help      |       Contact Us      |       Advertise      |       Press       |       Local Deals

Copyright 1999-2011 Ecatcher, Inc - DealCatcher.com All Rights Reserved.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.2