Compare Prices Online

Compare Prices

Sunday Ads Online

Sunday Ads

Coupon Forums

Forums

Coupon Forums

RSS Help   

Register   |    Profile   |    Members   |    Photos   |    My Page   |    Private Message   |    Support Tickets   |    Logout
 Search Advanced   Today's Coupons   Black Friday  

Please register and login to remove this ad.
Login : Remember Me  
Password:
Register   Forgot your password?

Jewelry Department at TJ Maxx

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Deal Forums] >> DealCatcher Deals >> Jewelry Department at TJ Maxx Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Jewelry Department at TJ Maxx - 4/5/2005 3:42:50 PM   
krkahn

Coupon Code: None Needed
Expires: Ongoing

Click Here To Redeem

Show All TJ Maxx Coupons

Please Help Build The DealCatcher Community.
-  You do not need to register to reply to this message.
-  Post your deal related questions, comments, reviews, or problems.

Please join the DealCatcher Community or login to remove this ad.

RE: Jewelry Department at TJ Maxx - 8/16/2007 10:40:22 PM   

i shop tjmaxx and marshalls at least once a week. they definetely have the best deals out there. the jewlery is great! i have bought so many pieces for under $50 that look real! i always get compliments. they also have great deals on shoes that are sometimes still in the department stores! same with clothes, i have bought clothes that i have seen at the limited or macy's for 1/2 the price. my favorite store ever!!! i also have a michelle watch that i adore...they have them at tjmaxx! i paid 1300 for mine...i think it's around 800 there...they also get gucci, movado, etc...depending on the store...different areas have a better selection i have noticed. some weeks are bad...but keep going...you will find some great stuff. just got some tahari black pumps for $20!

RE: Jewelry Department at TJ Maxx - 8/26/2007 3:48:43 PM   

I collect odd watches: different faces, functions, colors, etc. I have always found good deals at TJ Maxx and always get compliments and questions about the fantastic finds. I love Stuhrling, Invicta, Croton, Coach, Mark Ecko, etc.--all fantastic deals!

RE: Jewelry Department at TJ Maxx - 5/3/2008 3:52:47 AM   

I have bought jewelry there and have had loads of compliments on the pieces. One marcasite ring did lose some stones, but it cost only $16 and I got my wear out of it! In most cases, the jewelry has been fun to wear, reasonable and very fashionable. Just keep your receipt and return your item if you have a problem.

RE: Jewelry Department at TJ Maxx - 6/4/2008 3:57:13 AM   

I work at TJ MAXX in the jewelry department. And let me tell you it is the best jewelry. It's cheap! Gorgeous! And so much fun to wear! We have the cutest little jewelry for everyday where. So many different and fun things to wear. And our gold in my store in Topeka is very good. 99% of it is NOT light weight. And the Compare At price ranges from $100 to $400. And anyone that hasn't tried out the jewelry at TJ MAXX most definately should...it is absolutely wonderful! I get so many compliments on our jewelry about how "fun" the jewelry is and how "differently unique" it is. So please come on in and take a look at our jewlery.

RE: Jewelry Department at TJ Maxx - 1/14/2009 8:21:25 PM   

<y mother got a beautiful pair of 14 K gold oval shaped drop earrings with flower design inside the oval. She lost one of them and so I was hoping to get her a similar pair for her birthday. Does anyone know where you can buy jewelry online that is sold at TJ Maxx? I live in Northern California and am not near a TJ maxx

RE: Jewelry Department at TJ Maxx - 3/24/2009 10:35:12 AM   

quote:

ORIGINAL: Guest

I have bought jewelry there and have had loads of compliments on the pieces. One marcasite ring did lose some stones, but it cost only $16 and I got my wear out of it! In most cases, the jewelry has been fun to wear, reasonable and very fashionable. Just keep your receipt and return your item if you have a problem.

RE: Jewelry Department at TJ Maxx - 4/21/2009 8:58:45 AM   

Hello:

I agree, TJ is the best. I recently traveled to Deerfield beach and saw the most striking neckless in silver, with 3 semi-large pieces of amber and two eliptical pieces of blue aghata(?). The neckless was priced on sale for $699 and it was reduced to $599 while I was there.
Nobody was buying it, because the people interested in the neckless knew it had to be lowered to at least $200. I guess nobody is willing to pay for the brand name...
Can any body tell me anything about the brand name carried by TJMAX. I remember the tag had a turquoise color...My e-mail cat7ned@hotmail.com

RE: Jewelry Department at TJ Maxx - 5/25/2009 11:38:59 AM   

I bought a crystal ring for 20.00 there and stones in macys it would have been bout 100.00 I love there jewelryt deptarment I get complements from the jewlryt from there, I got a sterling ring with some stones for 20.00 also. Jill

RE: Jewelry Department at TJ Maxx - 8/8/2009 11:26:36 PM   

I bought a pair of Scott Kay sterling ("Equestrian" line) designer cuff links with burnished inlaid jemstones that look identical to my genuine tanzanite. I had to research the embossed logo to identify this designer by name: he's sold in Saks and select high end storefront jewelers. His wares easily rival the infamous David Yurman. Long story short: I spotted these in a Virginia Beach, VA TJM marked down to $60.00. Identical design offered on SK website @ $560/pair with .07 TDW diamonds. Originally a mens jewelery item, they are Fabulous and Feminine year-round with a crisp white shirt, bluejeans, and a little black boot or dress sandal! This has been one of several heartstopping finds. TJM's better locations will continue to be my first stop when I am on the prowl!

RE: Jewelry Department at TJ Maxx - 8/9/2009 4:48:08 AM   
Ryans Mom

I keep getting
quote:

The coupon you were trying to click is not working, it is probably expired or the merchant was removed from our site.

I had to get rid of the kids,
the cat was allergic.

RE: Jewelry Department at TJ Maxx - 2/1/2010 10:37:53 PM   

my friend was wearing a cool sterling silver disc necklace with love engraved all on the disc if it is still avaible i would love to get one my email address is ebkraska@comcast.net thank you

RE: Jewelry Department at TJ Maxx - 8/4/2010 11:51:12 AM   

About a month ago while shopping in TJ Maxx a beautiful butterfly pendant/pin with turquoise, onyx and marcasite went on clearance. I did not buy it (stupidly thinking the price would drop more). Of course when I went back for it, it was gone. I have called 8 other stores lookin for it but to no avail. If anyone finds it or has it please give me details at Nikcozmic@yahoo.com. I would be ever so grateful

RE: Jewelry Department at TJ Maxx - 11/23/2010 12:01:25 AM   

Since you work at TJ Maxx, I have to ask if your store sells the line of silver jewelry made in Israel. I bought this stunning pair of sterling silver earrings but lost one and have been looking in all of the the local TJ Maxx stores in NY without any luck. They are about 2" (H) x 1.5"(W), are diagonal-leaf- shaped pierced earrings. They have an interesting antique style mesh design to them. I've never seen anything like them before and feel lost without them! I only paid $29 but they probably listed for 3 times that. If you know if any of your stores still carry them, I'd love to know. I bought them in NY a few weeks ago. Please send me a response at pjnyusa@gmail.com if you know the ones I'm referring to!!

RE: Jewelry Department at TJ Maxx - 3/4/2011 4:07:25 AM   

I'm trying to find a jewelry brand, Creed. My fiance and I found a mens ring at TjMAXX by the brand but the ring wasn't his size. Everytime I try to look it up, I get this Tony Creed designer, and his work looks nothing like the ring at the store. Please, if you know of any place I can find this brand in the Austin, Tx area, please post it.

RE: Jewelry Department at TJ Maxx - 5/4/2011 2:31:34 PM   

Yesterday I was in a store in tulsa on 61st and they had the most beautiful colorful necklace...all different colors.....i cannot remember the name...was 49. lots of different stones..anyone know?

RE: Jewelry Department at TJ Maxx - 7/14/2012 8:31:38 PM   

i am looking for a bcbg generation cuff bracelet with rock crystal on cuff

RE: rejewelrydepartmentattjmaxx - 10/14/2012 2:34:43 AM   

I purchased a beautiful pair of earrings at TJ Maxx that I absolutely loved. I received lots of compliments whenever I wore them. Unfortunately, I left them at a jewelry store when I was trying on earrings. When I went back to the store after realizing that I left them there, the employee told me that they were not there. I've gone back to TJ Maxx on several occasions and have found earrings similar to them, but not exactly. The earrings were blue fresh water pearls and were in a drop/upside-down "V" like form. The pearl was encased in a beautiful silver filagree like design. Does anyone know where TJ Maxx buys their jewelry? If you have any comments or know where I might find these earrings, please e-mail me at rmartinez@ncinternet.net

Thank you!

RE: rererejewelrydepartmentattjmaxx - 2/7/2013 8:53:57 PM   

Love tj maxx!!! Best 14ktand gold jwelry

RE: rererejewelrydepartmentattjmaxx - 3/5/2013 12:48:04 PM   

I purchased a beautiful set of blackjack mens bracelets that my husband get compliments on all the time. I can't find the designer or any other blackjack web information online. I love that exclusivity that you get with TJ Maxx but I wanted to get more and cant...

RE: rererererejewelrydepartmentattjmaxx - 4/3/2013 4:13:57 PM   

Great place. We also have a store called $1 Jewelry. Most of the stuff there is $1. It will be marked if not. Also, Sam Moon is a great place for jewelry, purses, scarves, and all kinds of accessories.

RE: Jewelry Department at TJ Maxx - 4/8/2013 12:38:21 PM   

Thanks for the post. Going to check them out

RE: Jewelry Department at TJ Maxx - 4/10/2013 9:34:36 AM   

I do agree. TJ maxx is the best store to purchase the accessories of gold/silver etc.

RE: Jewelry Department at TJ Maxx - 4/13/2013 3:35:34 PM   

I am looking for and silver necklace that is round and had stamped on it.
It was made by a israel designer. I think the name stared with an O iI lost it and i want a new one, if anyone can help please email me @ twa611@msn.com thanks

RE: Jewelry Department at TJ Maxx - 4/13/2013 3:36:57 PM   

Sorry, cont from above it had "free" stamped on it.

Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Deal Forums] >> DealCatcher Deals >> Jewelry Department at TJ Maxx Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Fast Reply 
Logged in as:  Guest Register (Not required for deal discussion)

Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Disclaimer: By providing links to other web sites, DealCatcher does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites.

Home      |       About Us      |       Help      |       Contact Us      |       Advertise      |       Press       |       Local Deals

Copyright 1999-2011 Ecatcher, Inc - DealCatcher.com All Rights Reserved.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.2