Compare Prices Online

Compare Prices

Sunday Ads Online

Sunday Ads

Coupon Forums

Forums

Coupon Forums

RSS Help   

Register   |    Profile   |    Members   |    Photos   |    My Page   |    Private Message   |    Support Tickets   |    Logout
 Search Advanced   Today's Coupons   Black Friday  

Please register and login to remove this ad.
Login : Remember Me  
Password:
Register   Forgot your password?

Overstock.com - Request a Deal

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Deal Forums] >> Deal Requests & Shopping Advice >> Overstock.com Deal Request >> Overstock.com - Request a Deal Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Overstock.com - Request a Deal - 12/10/2004 11:36:31 AM   
krkahn

Overstock.com is interested in the items DealCatcher.com customers want a deal on. So, the next time you visit their site and see something you want, post either the product number or the direct link here and someone from Overstock will see what they can do to get you a better price.

I know they are already the cheapest on CDs, Books and other media so I'm pretty sure those can't be discounted, but feel free to try just about anything else.

To make a request, click the link below and then click "New Post"
Request A Deal

< Message edited by krkahn -- 12/15/2004 10:38:41 AM >

Thanks,
Kevin

Please join the DealCatcher Community or login to remove this ad.

RE: Overstock.com - Request a Deal - 2/16/2005 11:47:23 AM   
Overstock

Hello Everyone !

Sorry for the lag, I've been out of the office, plus in the process of moving to head up the affiliate program for our ever growing Overstock Auctions site. We're running a contest where you can win up to $25,000 for creating the largest network. You can also donate all or a portion of your auctions proceeds to Tsunami relief efforts.
A few points I'd like to make in closing.

-I cant do deals on media (books, movies, cds, magazines) we already have the best prices on the web for these.

-It may take me some time to respond to requests, so I'm no longer going to be able to answer everyone. If there is a deal requested that I can cut, it will happen, if not, I don't have time to say no. I read EVERYONES requests.

Happy shopping!

Mike Kansa
Overstock.com Auctions Affiliate Manager

Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Deal Forums] >> Deal Requests & Shopping Advice >> Overstock.com Deal Request >> Overstock.com - Request a Deal Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Disclaimer: By providing links to other web sites, DealCatcher does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites.

Home      |       About Us      |       Help      |       Contact Us      |       Advertise      |       Press       |       Local Deals

Copyright 1999-2011 Ecatcher, Inc - DealCatcher.com All Rights Reserved.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.2