Compare Prices Online

Compare Prices

Sunday Ads Online

Sunday Ads

Coupon Forums

Forums

Coupon Forums

RSS Help   

Register   |    Profile   |    Members   |    Photos   |    My Page   |    Private Message   |    Support Tickets   |    Logout
 Search Advanced   Today's Coupons   Black Friday  

Please register and login to remove this ad.
Login : Remember Me  
Password:
Register   Forgot your password?

AAA Discount [?]

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Deal Forums] >> Deal Requests & Shopping Advice >> AAA Discount [?] Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
AAA Discount [?] - 1/7/2002 9:36:26 AM   
BiteMe

I want to apply for a AAA membership so I can get tour books. Are there any discounts out there so that I can get it for cheaper?

Please join the DealCatcher Community or login to remove this ad.

RE: AAA Discount [?] - 3/27/2002 7:16:16 PM   
nakul

hey
so did u find any discount coupons for aaa?
n

RE: AAA Discount [?] - 3/28/2002 12:53:09 AM   
glagic

well...i dont know of any deals for the card itself, but once you have it, here in so. cal. you can use it to get discounts on stuff. like eating places, verizon wireless, etc. so you could kinda save money that way

RE: AAA Discount [?] - 3/28/2002 8:58:44 AM   
TMB

What state do you live in. There are dufferent deals for each state. I work for AAA and know of some good first year discounts. Need to know where you live.

RE: AAA Discount [?] - 3/28/2002 11:18:31 AM   
britestar

TMB,
I'm in VA.. any discounts for membership renewal? By the way, is there any difference between AAA service and let's say Acura 24-hr roadside assistance service (I think they're free, right?)?

RE: AAA Discount [?] - 3/28/2002 2:04:05 PM   
buzz

AAA membership fees usually more than pays for itself. Heres how:

Typically, membership for one: $45-50.
Another person: $12-15 (anyone in the family)

You save the maximum on your car insurance, about 6%, which amounts to $60 per year if you have a $1000 per year policy.

You can save on movie tickets: AAA offers tickets for about $5, which local theaters offer at $8.

In addition, most entertainment places - 6 flags, disneyland, mountain tours, tons of hotels, etc give discount.

Free roadside service calls per year - 4 (includes all types - jumpstart, tire blowouts, towing, out of gas etc).

In addition, you have benefits like insurance, travellers cheques, loans etc etc with AAA.

I dont think the Acura/Toyota etc roadside assistance have any service call limits per year, but they sure dont offer all the other benefits that AAA does. In short, AAA rules.

RE: AAA Discount [?] - 3/29/2002 2:43:04 PM   
TMB

AAA Also covers a breakdown in any car, even if you are a passenger in a non-member's car, or rental. This is a great deal for your teenagers that are starting to ride in cars with friends.

RE: AAA Discount [?] - 3/31/2002 4:20:39 PM   
glagic

sorrie i didnt reply sooner..but im in so. cal. they give you a lil book thingy of places that give discounts...like hard rock cafe, six flags, etc.

RE: AAA Discount [?] - 3/31/2002 8:21:56 PM   
TMB

Check back tomorrow. If you live in North or South Carolina, there will be a deal that will allow two people, in the same household to join for $64.00 additional members just $22.00 each. That is $10.00 off the regular price, Plus you will get two additional months free, another $6.00 discount.

RE: AAA Discount [?] - 4/2/2002 4:15:19 PM   
TMB

If you live in North Carolina or South Carolina you can join AAA online at www.joinaaanow.com Use the following code n02100004 to have the $10.00 enrollment fee waived, and get two free months added to your first year of membership. If you sign up for the auto renewal option using a credit card you will receive an additional 2 months for a total of 16 months, for Just $42. If you use this option you will save a total of $31.00 the first year. Additional members within the same household can be added for just $22.00

RE: AAA Discount [?] - 4/4/2002 10:01:41 AM   
RMAC

TMB,

Any deals for TX residents?

RMAC
"I want it all for free"

RE: AAA Discount [?] - 4/4/2002 10:36:50 AM   
TMB

I am not aware of any promotions in Texas at this time.

RE: AAA Discount [?] - 4/6/2002 5:33:51 PM   
Ripatina

How about NJ? Don't need the car services but we travel on Amtrak a lot (about $400/mo) and I believe they offer a discount. Do you know more info?
Thanks

RE: AAA Discount [?] - 5/21/2006 6:29:41 PM   
lucky7elway

Hi! I want to buy a gift membership for my brother - When I bought mine, I was able to find a promo code to waive the enrollment fee. Do you know if that's available now? Oh, and we live in Norhtern Cal. Thanks so much for your help!

RE: AAA Discount [?] - 5/28/2006 11:20:33 AM   
Zotherredhead

I used to get a deal via my credit union. I had the 100 mile plan, until they would not rescue us when the motorcycle broke down a mile from the house. They now tow bikes. A cab driver saw us on the side of the ramp, and he took my husband home for free. I watched the bike, while I had real nice people (bad neighborhood) throw things out the car, and threaten me. If someone had confronted me, they would have had a surprise. I'm only 5"2, but I have red hair and the temper to go with it.
Guess they think all bikers are redneck. Anyway, at the time, he did not have the trailor, so he brought the car, hooked the bike to the back with a rope, and I pulled him home. The cab driver would not let Duke pay! What a nice guy. He saw us going the opposite way on the beltway.
You may also get a discount via your job, and check around the net and your mail. I'm going w/Sam's club, as their membership is only $29 with our Plus membership.
Don't forget that AAA gives discounts at restaurants, travelers checks, maps, etc. I like the 100 mile towing plan, but I think you have to be a member for a few years.
Sam's Club gives you upt to $100. One time I broke down right across the street from a repair shop, and it cost $75. It was an emergency, as it was storming, and the back of my car was jutting out in the road. They charged me $75! I could have pushed the car across the street, but it would have been dangerous. AAA refunded the money.

If it's too good to be true, then you know what to do.

RE: AAA Discount OHIO [?] - 9/23/2008 1:51:43 AM   
cyberman62

Would love to know if there are any current discounts for OHIO. Either for new membership or for renewing our membership. Thanks!

Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Deal Forums] >> Deal Requests & Shopping Advice >> AAA Discount [?] Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Disclaimer: By providing links to other web sites, DealCatcher does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites.

Home      |       About Us      |       Help      |       Contact Us      |       Advertise      |       Press       |       Local Deals

Copyright 1999-2011 Ecatcher, Inc - DealCatcher.com All Rights Reserved.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.2